Quick question on Parts

I6Boost

Apr 14, 2010
My Supra
The machine shop took .15 off my head and .16 off my block so in turn ill need a 1.6mm headgasket correct? if so the only place i can find that sells 1.6mm is www.sipracingmailorder.com, and its a SIP MLS Headgasket, im not saying hes a bad machinest or whatever but ive just never heard of his parts before. and all you guys that have MHG are using the hks/titan/greddy's in 1.4 or 2.0mm...

So has anyone had any experiances with his headgasket?

Also i need new piston rings, but only ones i can find are from horsepowerfreaks and there like OEM $250-$350!!!??

Is there any other piston rings i can use? I got stock pistons btw.

If so what company?

Thanks in advance for anyones response.

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
Total seal, Wiesco, J and E makes ring, there others, that's the ones that I'm aware of.

I would tend to go with the same manufacture of your pistons only because different pistons have different size ring lands,... but that's me.

I6Boost

Apr 14, 2010
My Supra
Koenigturbo;1550217 said:
Total seal, Wiesco, J and E makes ring, there others, that's the ones that I'm aware of.

I would tend to go with the same manufacture of your pistons only because different pistons have different size ring lands,... but that's me.

I found these, they also have 2 other options for total seal but again pretty expensive, as i dont really
plan on going for super high horse power goals. 350 at most.

&& Again what are everyones response on the headgasket aspect i stated above?