questions S/T swaybar set

bluezone

Jul 15, 2008
ont.
a fellow owner ordered a set of these and i was suprised that they were green and hollow.(i have whitelines myself). are these the correcty bars?

thanks brian

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
I think so. My ST bars are green, and probably hollow.

If they weren't hollow, they'd be ungodly heavy ;) The wall thickness determines the spring rate of the bar, determining the stiffness.

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
Mine are also hideous green.
They are very heavy compared to stock, although I won't be cutting them open to find out if there are hollow.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
They are hollow like stock, just not AS hollow.
Funny about the color though. I bought my ST's through Summit like 8 yrs ago, and they're the same meteor gray as my car. sweet.

bluezone

Jul 15, 2008
ont.
thanks guys. i can tell my friend there ok.
whiteline swaybars are solid by the way and the are very heavy. try installing them while you're lying on your back.:1zhelp:

brian

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
bluezone;1244085 said:
thanks guys. i can tell my friend there ok.
whiteline swaybars are solid by the way and the are very heavy. try installing them while you're lying on your back.:1zhelp:

brian

No need for a bench and weights :biglaugh:

got_boosted

I need a turbo! >:(
Mar 3, 2006
Sacramento, CA
supraguy@aol;1243698 said:
They are hollow like stock, just not AS hollow.
Funny about the color though. I bought my ST's through Summit like 8 yrs ago, and they're the same meteor gray as my car. sweet.

As are my old ST springs. The swaybars were gray up until a couple of years ago IIRC. Can't wait to get my own!