Question on TTR interior

Compton74

Oct 8, 2008
Long Beach
I have a jade mica green 1jz car that i am converting to all TTR interior. Correct me if i am wrong but the wheel along with the shift knob are both made by momo. Ive seen plenty of photos of the wheel, but none of the shift knob. Im trying to make the car a complete outside to inside TTR and a picture of said knob would be very helpful.

What interior pieces came in the car besides the door panels and front and rear seats if anything else.

I have only one seat, are there any other older car models that have that same recaro seat?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
I own a true tt-r from japan and it only came with momo steering wheel and recaro buckets.

On a side note: I've upgraded my pedals to momo and bought a trd shift knob and recaro boot. It looks real fancy now haha. I should get to posting a build thread soon I suppose

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
they did come with the Momo knob; it looks exactly like the stock knob except the entire top is covered in leather, and it says Momo below the stamped shift pattern.

I have seen a few over the years, but they aren't anything special other than a collector's item, and they're worn out 9/10 times.

Last edited:

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Dylan JZ;1926780 said:
they did come with the Momo knob; it looks exactly like the stock knob except the top is covered in leather, and it says Momo above the stamped shift pattern.

I have seen a few over the years, but they aren't anything special other than a collector's item, and they're worn out 9/10 times.

maybe thats why, my stock knob is worn down half the leather is peeling thats why I got the aftermarket stuff to clean it up