Question on installing MHG pertaining to lower timing cover and copper spray.

89gte

Regular
Apr 26, 2011
Tennessee
I went with the Titan Cometic gasket. I haven't had the chance to put many miles on it yet, but it is holding up good thus far.

icey756

Oct 12, 2011
Wisconsin
Can the titan head gaskets hold the same amount of boost as a HKS? Because if the titan one is more forgiving i would go with that for sure. And another question i wanted to as is if there is any pressure behind the rear timing belt cover? Because i know the gasket and head actually go over it and i was just wondering if its suppose to seal it or what.

sylquebec

Mar 23, 2008
Quebec
icey756;1864557 said:
Can the titan head gaskets hold the same amount of boost as a HKS? Because if the titan one is more forgiving i would go with that for sure.

Are you still thinking of non decking you block and head? Because i read all the post and it look like your not really listening what people are telling you.

icey756

Oct 12, 2011
Wisconsin
blocks in the shop with the timing cover on it. Head im not doing cause i just got it decked 1100 miles ago and had no problems when i took it off. he checked it and it was good. Didnt check the ra though thats why i would go with the titan.