question for all you florida guys ha

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
So me and my wife are thinking about moving to florida, I wanted to see what you guys think of Palm Bay and Port St. Luice. Any info on those following areas would be fantastic thanks guys.

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
Florida is a pretty stiff market, unless you have a way of work that is secure, I think its not worth it. I lived in both South and Central FL in my lifetime and here I am now in NC because we needed a better way of life and more opportunity. Cost of living in FL is far to high for your living expenses, you really wont make it ahead there UNLESS you have security. Just my .02 best of luck on your move either way :)

dmp316

Yard Man
Jan 25, 2011
Cape Coral,FL and Jamaica
wornoutsupra;1673953 said:
So me and my wife are thinking about moving to florida, I wanted to see what you guys think of Palm Bay and Port St. Luice. Any info on those following areas would be fantastic thanks guys.

Well i have been living in South, FL for 20+ years, and i love it. Palm Bay and Port St. Luice are very nice areas. Just get ready for hurricane season and stock up. Housing market is sucks so you could get a cheap and big house.

kanji1jz

kanji
Jan 16, 2008
tampa fl
I'm in Tampa and love it. It was difficult getting established since they don't want to pay. Some places do... Just a matter of what you do and if it's something that an employer is after. There is a lot of unemployment down here, but I have SEEN people land very good jobs after just a few days/ weeks. It's all about timing and the employer's interest. I would say visit a few times and put some feelers out there before you just jump.