question about jdm tiger japanese

boosted2085

I was spoolin :(
Mar 1, 2009
houston,tx
Has anybody bought from them lately...looking to buy a 1jz motor from them but haven't seen much feedback about them lately

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
There horrible. Read all the shitty reviews.

All importers will have bad reviews but they have an excessive amount.

I got my 1jz from Jdm engine crop. Was clean a shit. Only replaced front and rear mains and timing belt, oil pan Reseal, oil filter housing. Still have same valve cover gaskets and there not leaking. 1175 shipped with no auto trans.

Also zero lift has a very good reputations and quality motors and parts. Sometimes there a little more expensive tho.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
When I was in germany a few years ago I purchased a 7MGTE from them ( Tiger Japanese ). 3 of the 6 cylinders had intake valves seized open. But they claimed to have compression tested it. They never took my calls again after that.

525gte

Sep 19, 2011
hoquiam
+1 on jdm engine corp. and their customer service is great to boot. hooked me up with extra ecu pigtails for my cut chaser harness.

i paid 1875 1jz and r154 shipped to my work. but prices have went up since than. and after putting 8k miles on motor i tore it down for rebuild and it was perfect as i could have expected inside. their was zero issues with it