purolator synthetic oil filter

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
They look like great filters. Saw them a while ago but don't think they had come out yet.

Even still the golds are awesome on there own. I use a gold with redline 5/30 oil. Around 8k intervals.

Jdub would prolly know more about them.

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
I'll use this thread as I had asked about one of their filter before but it looks like they are doing away with the grippy gold filter and changed the look of the whole line up I usually like to run these filters but lately the k&n have been cheap coming with the 5 quarts of penzoil platinum for under $30

wonder what happened just a change in the look? someone buy them out? still the same quality? especially that "boss" filter lol (looks comparable to that synthetic oil filter I had originally asked about)

http://www.pureoil.com/index.php?id=6072&L=0

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
They still had gold ones at the stores last time I went. They also have the white ones as well.

Those in there site could either be new product or maybe there changing things up.

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
I never liked the gold style. The first one I bought had some loose gold granules in the box and I could see a couple were inside the filter.

Nope not risking that.......