Props to the Supramania Crew - We won thanks to you!!!

tsupranami

Drain Bamaged
Mar 11, 2006
Eastern WA
Just returned from Supras Invade Las Vegas 2010. What a blast!!!!!

Great times, great cars, great fun! Keith and Steve, thanks for the awesome job organizing the events! My wife and I really enjoyed ourselves and got to meet lots of freindly Supra owners and see tons of projects in various states of coolness!!!

Wouldn't you know it, we hook both Supras up to the Dyno for their first baseline pulls on their new setups, and viola, we win a trophy for highest HP in a mildly modded 7M. Never intended to "compete," we just wanted to know how much power they made, and the discounted rate made it a no-brainer. So 363rwhp was enough to take home this shiny trophy!
100_1162..jpg100_1173..jpg100_1017..jpg

Just to keep it real, and to show the true potential of the much-hated 7M, Turbo Tony and his wicked KTM-colored MA70 put down 975rwhp on one of his turbo-only runs. Then he topped the charts for the event with 1154rwhp with nitrous. On an "old" 7M!!!! Looks like the 2J's will have to try harder next year...

100_1054..jpg100_1045..jpg

Again, my thanks to Jack and Gregg at SupraSport.com, Aaron at Driftmotion, Justin at CompTurbo, Dave at Toyota of Tri-Cities, and all the many others who supply the parts we need to make our cars a force to be reckoned with for the next twenty years!!!

Congrats to all the other winners. Rodel and his NTORIOS Supra took the Peoples Choice award at the Show and Shine for MK3's. Aaron took the Directors Choice award for his beautiful MK3 (btw Aaron, your interior is SICK!!!).

George, your car was quick on the track, glad I got a chance to see it run! And thanks for the turbo keychain! That was a really cool way of welcoming the "foreigners" to SILV.

All in all, it was a great time, as usual! Hope to see you all next year, if not sooner...

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Fantastic job! Inspiring the rest of us to bust some @$$ this winter, to show 'em off next year. CONGRATS!!!

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
Very Beautiful and congrats on the numerous surprise wins! And YES, you are right, it is great to be apart of a community that may spread from one end of the earth to the other, but we are all just a mouse click away from being there for each other, to share in our loses, successes, mistakes and experiences. I too have gained much from others on SM and as I continue to gain in my own experiences, hope to be able to help others.

mattsplat72;1630440 said:
I remember this car from Centralia. You drove over with Kenny

Yeah I thought I saw it there too... Kenny they were apart of the convoy from the east weren't they? Unfortunately mine was not quite done yet :-( but I enjoyed going never-the-less and would have been a shame (almost a sin) to have missed an event in my backyard...

tsupranami

Drain Bamaged
Mar 11, 2006
Eastern WA
mattsplat72;1630440 said:
I remember this car from Centralia. You drove over with Kenny

Yeah, that was us! I wish Kenny could have made it to Vegas! He could have taken the HP trophy! I have a few pics from Centralia. Which car was yours?

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Satan;1630417 said:
Fantastic job! Inspiring the rest of us to bust some @$$ this winter, to show 'em off next year. CONGRATS!!!

gottadiesel;1630477 said:
Very Beautiful and congrats on the numerous surprise wins! And YES, you are right, it is great to be apart of a community that may spread from one end of the earth to the other, but we are all just a mouse click away from being there for each other, to share in our loses, successes, mistakes and experiences. I too have gained much from others on SM and as I continue to gain in my own experiences, hope to be able to help others.

Yeah I thought I saw it there too... Kenny they were apart of the convoy from the east weren't they? Unfortunately mine was not quite done yet :-( but I enjoyed going never-the-less and would have been a shame (almost a sin) to have missed an event in my backyard...

Thanks Guys, I think you nailed it...

For us, it's all about Inspiration. Supras insire us to do better, build better, be better.

Not better than anyone else, mind you, just better than we were before.

If we happen to get noticed for doing something that is considered special at the time, we are grateful and proud to have been able to share it with others that appreciate our efforts at continious improvement.

ALL the Supras in attendance this year insired us yet again!

From Dereks' all super-clean 7m'ed MK2, to Tony's redonculous dyno pulls, the MK4's in every state of tune and form, the Shiny-as-Hell MK2's from SoCal, The Texas Kaizen MK4 Peoples Choice Winner, sub-10 second Supras on the Strip (LVMS and the Blvd!!), the endless wave of Supras flowing through Red Rock Canyon, it was almost too much to grasp yet again. I get home every time from these events and wish I had taken more photos, videos, notes, etc. But listening to and learning from everyone is so much fun that I usually forget I even have a camera at all??!!

Thanks to everyone in attendance and Cheers to you all and your Supras!

May they all shine one day in their own moments of triumph!!!!!!

For all the comments and compliments, and suggestions over the years, another huge Thank You!

To all those who couldn't make it...Get your Sh&t together and get it there next year - push - pull - or drag!!! We need More Supras in Vegas!!! I almost saw as many hondas this time; Seriously Scary Stuff People!!!!!