*Project sideways supra*

NokaoiMK3

Drifter..
Jul 27, 2008
Gilbert Arizona
gaboonviper85;1414807 said:
Someone needs a hug!

You take shit way too seriously!

Haha I hate when people talk shit over the internet haha.. Its one thing if its one of my friends or someone I know and there just messin around.. but I don't know that guy at all, and for him to just out of no where start talking shit pisses me off.. haha and yeah I might need a hug hahaha...

NokaoiMK3

Drifter..
Jul 27, 2008
Gilbert Arizona
RPSil13;1414824 said:
hows the fitment on the y-pipe, where did you get it?
thanks

It is defiantly a pain in the ass with the engine in the bay but with the engine out it wouln't be that bad.. I just had to file down a little of the bolt holes on the exhaust manifold because with the turbos on the y-pipe it didn't line up perfectly but it was really close.. After i filed the bolt holes open a little more it fit pretty dang good.. Its defiantly a tight fit tho.. For the price and decent quality of the y-pipe and down pipe I think that they are defiantly worth it..

NokaoiMK3

Drifter..
Jul 27, 2008
Gilbert Arizona
Igknyte;1415065 said:
nice work so far tho. gotta find me a 1jz to swap into mine.
but of course my 7m is still running pretty strong.
dont really NEED to. but i WANT to.. lol

anyways more pics of progress pls :icon_bigg

keep up the good work

Alright for sure... Ill post up some more pics later today..

ATL88Supra

The Asshole
Jun 22, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
NokaoiMK3;1414784 said:
Wow you win the douche of this thread award!! Good job!!

EDIT, Yes i am making fun of you.

Good job showing your ignorance, as there are cars heavier than the supra that are drifting in formula d and d1gp professionally.. And are you trying to say there is something wrong with the 1jz? Yeah its a crappy motor thats why its one of the most common swaps into a mk3..

If you actually read my build thread you would know that I am also doing extensive lightening to my chassis to have it below 3k lbs.. But you obviously didn't, and I wouldn't be suprised if someone with your intellegent remarks and great spelling can't even read..

So next time you want to sound like an asshole.. Do it saying something that you actually know WTF your talking about because other wise you just end up sounding like a dumb ass like you just did..

EDIT, the forums are not for guys with low self-esteem problems to talk shit to other guys on the forum.. Its to learn and show what your doing to your supra to other supra owners..

So go take your low self-esteem, ego trippin ass and go talk to some shit to someone else, you big man!

Haha I love guys that talk shit over the internet.. It really takes balls!

heheh silly drifter you make me smile :-D <-- see i am smiling there.

your 7m would be just fine if you knew how to build a motor correctly.

Last edited:
ATL88Supra;1417092 said:

Ok, you've stated your opinion now please leave before a perfectly good build thread goes tits up and maybe even gets locked because we can't NOT talk shit about each others cars for once. :3d_frown:

Save it for the Hondas and fucking Mustangs :icon_surp

(JK I respect just about everything that can go fast don't get all anal on me you Honda and Ford fans :nono:)

EDIT:Saw your title lol, I suppose you cant' help it? :asshole:

Last edited:

TooGoode

rediculous DD
Mar 1, 2007
Chandler, Arizona
ATL88Supra;1417092 said:

you need to leave. now. go to a hyundai forum or something

NokaoiMK3

Drifter..
Jul 27, 2008
Gilbert Arizona
ATL88Supra;1417092 said:

Haha yeah well you can go enjoy some sweet rod knock in you awesome 7m while i drift past your busted pos.. :biglaugh:

NokaoiMK3

Drifter..
Jul 27, 2008
Gilbert Arizona
RogueSteel;1417098 said:
Ok, you've stated your opinion now please leave before a perfectly good build thread goes tits up and maybe even gets locked because we can't NOT talk shit about each others cars for once. :3d_frown:

(JK I respect just about everything that can go fast don't get all anal on me you Honda and Ford fans :nono:)

TooGoode;1417130 said:
you need to leave. now. go to a hyundai forum or something

Haha good job guys!:)

ATL88Supra

The Asshole
Jun 22, 2007
RogueSteel;1417098 said:

Ding

ATL88Supra

The Asshole
Jun 22, 2007
NokaoiMK3;1417376 said:
Haha yeah well you can go enjoy some sweet rod knock in you awesome 7m while i drift past your busted pos.. :biglaugh:

thats fine i am packin 400ish hp on my little 7m and have been for the last year, once again if you build it right it will scream while i blow past you in your cute little 1jz.

NokaoiMK3

Drifter..
Jul 27, 2008
Gilbert Arizona
ATL88Supra;1417475 said:
thats fine i am packin 400ish hp on my little 7m and have been for the last year, once again if you build it right it will scream while i blow past you in your cute little 1jz.

Haha well if the 7m is such a great motor than why did toyota replace it with 1jz that they built to fix all the problems that they had with the 7m.. Apparently the 1j isn't a crappy design given that they kept the design for the 2j which turned out to be one of the best engines that toyota has ever produced to date.. The difference between my motor and yours is that you have to fix it from the factory hence you saying "if you build it right" and mine comes great from the factory with nothing to fix hence "toyota built it right".. I have seen a handful a decent 7m's and ive seen dozens of great 2j's which are packin a lot more than your 400ish hp and for a lot longer than a year hahaha.. With every comment you post you make yourself look more and more like a dumbass.. I would just quit now if I were you..

Pernilongo

LADA is my daily
Jul 15, 2007
Los Angeles
ATL88Supra;1417475 said:
thats fine i am packin 400ish hp on my little 7m and have been for the last year, once again if you build it right it will scream while i blow my head gasket driving behind you in your cute little 1jz.

thats more accurate

TooGoode

rediculous DD
Mar 1, 2007
Chandler, Arizona
damn jake...this guy must be smoking crack to just come on someones thread and start bashing it. thats ok though, well take a road trip with my 2j and your 1j and blow past his ass haha. 650rwhp will scare his ass haha.

NokaoiMK3

Drifter..
Jul 27, 2008
Gilbert Arizona
While im waiting for my harness's to get finished I took out some more sound deadening material.. Now i only have a tiny bit left and it will all be out..

Back Seat..
p1424387_1.jpg

Back Hatch area..
p1424387_2.jpg

NokaoiMK3

Drifter..
Jul 27, 2008
Gilbert Arizona
Update-

Got my engine and dash harness back and ready to install..
Couldn't get the intake manifold gasket that i needed by itself so i got the whole engine gasket set and once that comes in i can put everything back together..