Project OMG what did i just do

shoesandsocks

NA-T MX83
Sep 1, 2009
Tucson, Arizona, United States
got a new drift car project today so pretty much here's the story
i have this car my 1989 Toyota cress that im trying to sell for finacial reasons and the fact that mx83's are FUCKING EXPENSIVE so in my process of selling this car i say to my brother i want a supra i wish i could find a supra cheap enough in good condition so i can keep drifting 500 dollars later theres a supra at my door yeah this is how my family rolls mk3 number 10 lol

the plan:
5 speed conversion, MHG,arp studs and bolts, 550cc injectors, cast iron t4 manifold, holset hx35, lex afm, coilovers, beech perfromance tie rod sapcers, torsen rear end, white line sway bars, control arms, the basic drifting package lol most will be in the distant future lol

pictures are crappy just to show you guys what i got will take better ones later
p1440375_1.jpg

p1440375_2.jpg

p1440375_3.jpg

p1440375_4.jpg

any advice with car welcome and if you live in or around tucson stop by and help a brotha out im gonna need it lol

shoesandsocks

NA-T MX83
Sep 1, 2009
TooGoode;1440513 said:
aren't you selling your car on craigslist? i thought the money was for school. not a supra haha...

lol yep pay of my school debts the supra is gonna sit and sit and sit for a decent while the parts for my supra are mostly coming off of my brothers car he's 1jz so he dont need all that 7m stuff sittin at our dads house lol

)Law(

Jun 27, 2009
PA
Damn could have fooled me lol. They are missing the pony center caps. I guess that's why they look like advan super ver. to me. For those who don't know or remember I think rodel owns a set of em, better yet google image it.

shoesandsocks

NA-T MX83
Sep 1, 2009
SupaMan;1441078 said:
you know i was on the way down there to say that.

see and it varies with everyone i talk to i have a supra turbo lsd in cressida pumpkin and ring gear and it drifts like its nothing. but it seems easier to drift in a friends is300 and it has a torsen diff in it. And i kinda like the way the car broke loose a lil better i dunno i know i dont want a 2 way or anything i kinda wish there was a poll on this so i can see what everyone else says

Zumtizzle;1440979 said:
just old v6 rustang wheels spray painted.

lol no not v6 wheels they are mustang's tho they are 17x8 gt anniversary wheels... i think dont quote me on that lol but the fit just fine dont look horribly bad are considerably light and only costed me 100 bucks if i had my way i would have mk4 wheels tho