Project no more twin 91 white package 7mgte swap

thebadz32

Mar 16, 2008
Louisville Ky,
Well ive decided to start a build thread on my car. I have a 91 toyota supra which started off life as a 7mge car. Well as most supras do it blew the hg so I decided to fix it well the night I fixed it I spun a rod bearing from all the coolant that had gotten into the oil when the head gasket went. I said I was done with it well it sat for a few weeks while I debated on selling it well in theirs time I had found out one of my friends car developed a rod knock well we made a deal i gave him 100 bucks and a 3-piece spoiler for a jdm 7mgte r-154 tranny, and everything to do the swap except the wiring and ecu, his wouldn’t work in my car.

Heres where im at now. Ive had to hunt down a few parts but im almost there. Basically what i have left is a bottom end rebuild the head is already in the shop. Titan metal head gasket and motor mounts. In the process on doing all this ive also done a few ods and ends such as painting the engine bay, painting front and rear bumpers along with the wheels and made this little lenience plate thing for the front. Also polished the compressor houseing on the turbo, and put some H&R lowering springs on it.

Full motor rebuild with

ARP Head studs
titan metal head gasket
3inch down pipe with divorced waste gate and open dump tube

Clutch
built by ky clutch 2600lbpressure plate, 6 puck disc, Kevlar on the fly wheel side and ceramic on the pressure plate side.

Goods to come after the car is together and the motor is broke in. 550 cc injectors, wideband 02, lexus sc400 maf and an afc with a good tune.

heres a few pics more to come when I download my new camera soft ware.

what it used to be
sm_photo_missing.jpg

NOW
Before i painted the engine bay
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

The R-154
sm_photo_missing.jpg

The downpipe
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I still need to clean the paint offof the tires and paint the rear bumper.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Painted cam cover and polished compressor houseing, first time ive ver polished anything
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/QUOTE]

thebadz32

Mar 16, 2008
Louisville Ky,
decided to boar out the motor ordered pistons rings and bearing today, The block is in the shop now i need a meatle hg and some solid motor mounts and im good to go =)