Project Daily Drifter (56k... probably not)

kakanator

Apr 25, 2010
Fresno, California, United States
Was it the stupid plate that has a M on it cuz the same thing happened to me when I did my turbo swap and that plate had no gasket took me forever to figure it out. I thought it was the oil filter housing adapter o-ring then the turbo drain to block gasket but no the m plate.

p1757659_1.jpg

Master_Spazez

Jun 4, 2011
SC
Yeah that plate was leaking on mine too so I pulled it off cleaned the surface and stuck some 1 minute gasket stuff on it. Hasn't leaked since.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
kakanator;1757659 said:
Was it the stupid plate that has a M on it cuz the same thing happened to me when I did my turbo swap and that plate had no gasket took me forever to figure it out. I thought it was the oil filter housing adapter o-ring then the turbo drain to block gasket but no the m plate.

haha same shit here. I thought it was the turbo drain so I changed that gasket. Then thought oil filter o-ring so I cleaned the mating surface and changed gaskets, didn't work. Then figured it must be the plate. Changed gasket + used RTV on the gasket surfaces and it sealed it up nice and solid.

supra17

Mar 10, 2008
Palm Bay, FL
Would like to see some pics of this recently, I'm in the beginning stage of my 1.5jz drift build. You can get a full DIY rolls cage for about$550. I can't remember where I got mine though... I'll post it up if I can remember. Looking good so far though!!