Problems with exhaust and DM single turbo kit??

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
It seems I am missing something here??
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345960380.365332.jpg
This exhaust is hacked to all hell, but it should not be this far off. What piece do i have to order now from driftmotions to make it fit? I figured everything would be good to go as long as I had the exhaust and test pipe:(

One more question on piping, the intercooler piping that went from the twins to the DM intercooler kit dose not fit to the single, it came with an extra intercooler pipe but it is no help. Where can I find one that will bolt right on?

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Item Description
1JZ 57-Trim Turbo Kit. Capable of over 450whp, with fast spool for people who drift or want a more streetable 1JZ. Kit includes manifold, wastegate, 4" intake pipe, dump tube, fasteners, oil lines and fittings, gaskets, adaptor flanges for turbo and block oil lines, 57-trim turbo with ceramic coated exhaust housing and polished compressor housing, blue anodized billet backplate, all Garrett internals. Exhaust housing is divided inlet to match the divided manifold. Wastegate is a 46mm replica of the Tial race wastegate. The manifold had been modified to fit our wastegate and bracing is added between the manifold flanges for strength. We're confident that this is the best kit on the market for the money. A 4" K&N filter is now included with the kit! A custom mid-pipe will be required to go from the downpipe to the catback, but no modification is required to the downpipe to fit a Supra, SC300 or Cressida. The kit will not fit a right hand drive vehicle without modification to the wastegate piping.
New options available! Now select from blue or natural grey anodized billet backplates for your turbo, and we added an O-Trim exhaust wheel option for even faster spool!

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
Wow, I never saw that on the website, and I just looked at it again earlier:/ ok thanks so much for pulling that up!

So I have to make one, or can I buy it somewhere?