Problems Again

socc924

Mar 31, 2005
CT and Philly
Will it never end? Now my car has almost no power when i get into boost. If I accelerate hard I am hitting fuel cut at like 6-8 psi and the only code i got right now was 34=fuel cut. I also noticed a little more backfiring than normal. A few days ago I was driving a little hard and the car stalled out a couple times and ran a little crappy and it came up with code 31=Air flow meter. I dont know if my AFM is bad or if I have a boost leak or what. I didnt see any pipes that have blown off but it is a possiblilty. Does anyone know a good way to check for a boost leak besides visually inspecting the pipes? I also have had a lot of trouble with the AFM; this is my second one and sometimes in wet weather or at random times I will code 31 and the car will idle bad and stall.

socc924

Mar 31, 2005
CT and Philly
No i have an metal hardpipes with a bunch of couplers on it. I havent gotten the pipes welded yet. One last thing is that I notice my bosch bov has been sounding different since the problem, ill check to make sure it didnt seize on me. Thanks for the help, I wasnt sure if the symptoms were consisdent with a boost leak.