Pricing on an AFPR kit for 7M

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
thats as cheap as they get form what Ive seen...

Unless you try ebay...., but i dont trust Ebay-Perforrmance especially when it comes down to fuel.

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
You get what you pay for!
Aeromotive pressure regulators cost a good amount of money, and you should not trust your fuel system to a no-name, or lesser brand. A/N Fittings also cost more than it seems like they should, but do not skimp out when investing in your fuel system!

$250 is a great price for the kit!

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Got mine for 299.00, but mine came with the Aero AFPR, Liquid filled gauge, SS fuel line to eliminate EVERY soft fuel line under the hood, and every earls fitting needed. Doing the math should show that as being a little bit better deal than driftmotion's as theirs doesn't replace every soft fuel line.

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
starscream5000 said:
Got mine for 299.00, but mine came with the Aero AFPR, Liquid filled gauge, SS fuel line to eliminate EVERY soft fuel line under the hood, and every earls fitting needed. Doing the math should show that as being a little bit better deal than driftmotion's as theirs doesn't replace every soft fuel line.
^^
where did you pick up your kit?

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
starscream5000 said:

Ours comes with a braided ss return and feed line, j-pipe blockoff, 13109 regulator, bracket for the shock tower, and a nice gauge. What other soft line are you talking about? I can make lines for anything on the engine.

I can get a cheap afpr for well under $50, but do you really want to trust your engine to that? I will not sell parts that I feel may damage someones engine. If you want to use a cheap regulator I do sell the line kit by itself.

Last edited:

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
bigaaron said:
Ours comes with a braided ss return and feed line, j-pipe blockoff, 13109 regulator, bracket for the shock tower, and a nice gauge. What other soft line are you talking about? I can make lines for anything on the engine.

I think he might be talking about a line to bypass the fuel pulsation damper?

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
bigaaron said:

I can get a cheap afpr for well under $50, but do you really want to trust your engine to that? I will not sell parts that I feel may damage someones engine. If you want to use a cheap regulator I do sell the line kit by itself.

Does it come with a line to replace the old Fuel Pressure Dampener line? That's the one mine came with that it didn't look like your kit comes with on your website. You may be calling it something different though too...

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
bigaaron said:
You have my email already :biglaugh: Thank's for the support starscream :icon_roll

Our lines are crimped using high pressure teflon hose, not standard oil hose.

Oh you guys get lots of business from us around here (you got that bigger spearco replica in stock yet? ;)). I'm just looking out for the better deal, and if I knew the differences between the lines back when I bought mine, I probably would have had you make me a kit, along with the fuel dampener line ;).