powerslot rotors

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
porterfield rs4 pads and a set of autozone special blank rotors and i can scare people with how fast i stop... i also have ss lines, but thats not going to make that big of a difference. I think a lot of you would be suprised how a GOOD set of pads will perform. and i believe since the rs4 pads are semi-metalic the more surface area the better for braking...

but ck has a great deal on rotors

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
mhopemk3;989640 said:
Thanks for clearing that up CK.. My powerslots say Brembo on them as well.. I can't beleive they would even post that in the description. I'm not sure I would want to purchase anything from them with that BS.

you would be suprised what some people will say to make a few extra dollars :nono:

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
All joking aside, the more I think about MVP's comments, the more I dislike their company. I very much doubt they'll ever see any of my money... it's alot easier and alot faster to lose trust than gain it.

I'm looking at getting Axxis Ultimate Ceramic pads on cyro treated powerslots. Anyone run this setup, or used those pads?

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
the ceramic pads are nice. not much dust and are quiet.

I've sold 2 sets of cryo rotors in the year I've been doing this. They last longer then non cryo ones in hard racing applications. they cost about 30 dollars more a rotor.

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
Keros;990817 said:
All joking aside, the more I think about MVP's comments, the more I dislike their company. I very much doubt they'll ever see any of my money... it's alot easier and alot faster to lose trust than gain it.

I'm looking at getting Axxis Ultimate Ceramic pads on cyro treated powerslots. Anyone run this setup, or used those pads?
i had the pads, and liked them alot, they wear the hell out of your rotors