power steering pressur hose

mk3concepts

1j on the way!
Apr 2, 2006
Bay Area, Une Town
so anyone have any tips of taking the power steering pressure hose off..i tried already..but just ended up twisting the whole thing...like the bolt holding the line on is attached to another nut and the whole thing is twisting..don't know if im making it clear sry..and if keep trying to twist the bolt off..the rubber from the hose just makes it go back to the original spot..irritating

thanks

70dreams

MR.I GET IT DONE
Jul 17, 2007
New York, New York, United States
i just changed mine on monday . remove the turbo out pipe ,the intake to the turbo and the charge pipe that goes from the 3000 pipe to the fender, the oil filter so you can get your hands in there like poodle says .its a 17mm wrench at the pump and at the rack use the dual wrench set up its what works. all in all it should take you about 45 min to 1 hr to get to it all done .make sure you route it the same way unlike the chuckle head that did mine and u should be good

mattmann

Apr 13, 2008
maryland
i jerry riged mine cause that bolt pissed me off so bad. What i did was jus sawzaw one side of the clamp the pulled it threw. and i never bolted in the line in that clamp and as cheap as it sounds i never had a prob after that. But yea this probly doesnt help u at all unless u wanna half ass it but good luck