**Post your Motorcycle pics Thread**

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Not mine, but are these any good? I just love the look. I see one in a high-end used car dealership in town and they speak of these like gods among men.

make: Ecosse moto
Model: Heretic
Made right here in Colorado as far as I know

06RBRear-Right.jpg

orange-right-rear.jpg

Anyone here own or rode own before?

**EDIT, oh and the bottom one starts at $140,000. The basic model, the black and red one starts at $65k.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
OneJoeZee said:
AFOne, MKiisupra: Are you guys on 600rr.net?

Nah, not yet. I'll probably join when I get back home. I've looked around it though. I don't plan on doing anything to the bike for a while because I'm sinking all my money into the Supra. I might get an exhaust though.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ Me either. Probably wont ebcause I already spend too much money and they'd just give me more ideas. :icon_conf

I am considering a power commander though... Just tell the fiance it helps w/ gas mileage.

Speakign of which, what kind of mileage you pulling down AFoneJZ? My last trip up to see the old lady I was pushing 45-47mpg. $35-40 trip cut down to $12! $35/week in the Supra $10-15 on the bike. it's atleast saving what it costs me for insurance each month, well, if it ever gets above 30 again. :icon_razz Getting my leathers Saturday if all goes right, so it wont matter then.

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
My wife isn't really concerned with gas mileage. I also have a 00' Accord V6 (28mpg highway) and she has a 90' Civic HB (38mpg highway). My bike gets between 40-50 on longer trips and about 30-40 back and forth from work (3 miles each way).

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
That rc bike is sick. you must be good if you dont dump a rc bike lol

This is a pic of what my bike looks like exactly but this is not mine. on my work comp. and dont have a pic of mine right now.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
AFoneJZ said:
My wife isn't really concerned with gas mileage.
Mine either, but it'd be a better arguement than 'so I can go faster' :icon_bigg
She was also worried when I explained to her what frame sliders were for. lol

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
With my wife, it's like "hey, I'm getting this part because it adds XX hp." She'd be like "Ok, whatever". I could have got the 1000rr, but that much just scares me for now. So, I stuck with the 600rr. I might go 1000 range later on.

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
AFoneJZ:

Really nice bike! My cousin has a 2005 600RR that he let me ride for a while. It was my first experience with a sport bike, and an I-4 engine. Wowzers that was fun. I love how light and agile they feel, and how linear the power is. The bikes are just so responsive to every little thing you do. My SV is my first bike and only bike so its what I make all my comparisons too. I am still a new rider ( 5 months now, about 3500 miles ) and the CBR does not like newbs. It lets you know when you do something stupid.

The CBR did make me realize how FUN the SV is though. Its a very forgiving bike. I will keep the SV and work towards a sport bike.

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
OneJoeZee said:
It's nice for sure but I'm looking at ex250s first to be realistic.

Honestly Joe, I would consider getting the ex500. I use to have a 00' ex500 as well and it is very easy to ride as a beginner bike. It was for my wife and she was even able to ride it. It is a very fun bike and isn't that heavy either. I think around 380-390 dry. The 600rr is 370 dry. I've rode the ex250 and it is just way to slow. You will get use to it and want to get a bigger one very soon. Trust me on this though. You won't regret it.

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
BosoMKII said:
Really nice bike! My cousin has a 2005 600RR that he let me ride for a while. It was my first experience with a sport bike, and an I-4 engine. Wowzers that was fun.

What I absolutely love about it is the lower center of gravity it has. It feels so balanced. The gas tank is actually lower than it appears. What looks like the gas tank is actually a cover that is above it.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
I'm considering both. From the testimonials I've gathered, for every one that says it's just too slow, there's maybe 2 or more that loved it.

If I end up selling it fast, no biggie. They hold their value well and I can move up. I'm not in a big rush.

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
AFoneJZ said:
What I absolutely love about it is the lower center of gravity it has. It feels so balanced. The gas tank is actually lower than it appears. What looks like the gas tank is actually a cover that is above it.

Yeah the bike did feel well composed and balanced. It was so responsive to everything, but not twitchy or nervous like I though it might be.