[thumb]http://2jzgte.com/supra96/assets/images/supra5.jpg[/thumb]
[thumb]http://2jzgte.com/supra94/assets/images/supra942.jpg[/thumb]

hahahah cop ready for ya right behind you [in the first one] :p

Nice cars man! :D

Edit - damnit, you changed the picture!

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
haha, that red one is deffinitly a happy car! biggest grin i'v ever seen on a car.... but my favorite is deffinitly the dark blue one.. dark blue MkIV = SEXY

1badsup

Dec 3, 2007
Los Angeles
www.ljbstore.com
steven89 said:
hahahah cop ready for ya right behind you [in the first one] :p

Nice cars man! :D

Edit - damnit, you changed the picture!

Wow, you must have seen just when I uploaded the picture. I put it back there. I dropped someone off at union station and the cop was nice enough to let me stop there for a quick photo.

1badsup

Dec 3, 2007
Los Angeles
www.ljbstore.com
suprafanatic said:
haha, that red one is deffinitly a happy car! biggest grin i'v ever seen on a car.... but my favorite is deffinitly the dark blue one.. dark blue MkIV = SEXY

I miss having the ridox bumper on. The opening is perfect for an aftermarket intercooler and the car does look so happy. I actually cracked that bumper because it's too low. I had it fixed but didn't want to take the chance of breaking it again so I put the stock front bumper for now.

blksupratt

Aug 28, 2007
theodore, al
Do luck front end, and trust me I am far from "big ballin" I found the body kit at a local shop and they sold it to me for $700 because they ordered in the wron one and couldn't send it back and I swapped my 6 speed stuff for the sp400 kit since I drag race a lot.

Bill

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
Shut up Big Ballin Bill. You're a baller, just accept the fact. I can't even keep my MKIV cause of the NEED to mod it constantly :(

blksupratt

Aug 28, 2007
theodore, al
I still have A LOT I want to do to mine but I am happy for now. the last time I went to the track (local 1/8th mile) it did a 6.70 on pump gas and meth. injection, with no nitrous, and on stock injectors. I think I have a pretty good daily setup, and that is exactly what I do, daily drive it. I am thinking about going up to a 72mm turbo and a fuel system within the next year, I want to take a shot at being the first import to run a 5.99 or better at the local track. However none of that will happen right now as I am currently unemployed and my fiance and I are trying to save up for a wedding next year.

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
blksupratt said:
[thumb]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s187/blksupratt/HPIM0222.jpg[/thumb]
Bill

...are you parked next to an srt-4/boosted Neon? never again. that's the most disgracing thing you could ever do to that car aside from painting it hot pink with wood side paneling.:biglaugh: no offense if that's your buddy's car.

blksupratt

Aug 28, 2007
theodore, al
it's actually a car I built for a buddy of mine, however he gets pissed when I say that I did anything to it so I don't touch it anymore and it now runs about 2 seconds slower in the 1/8th. This just happens to be the only photo I have that is why it is posted,lol.