Post Your Home Depot Lip Thread

1SLOMK3

Dec 4, 2010
Arizona
If you can only control 10% of the things around you, why worry about the other 90? You dont have to say home depot lips are gay,ricey,stupid just because you waste money on a real one that wont last half the time.

laotionracer101

Jan 8, 2010
Arkansas
woooaaahhh guys.. ::salute:: Let us be nice to each other. Haha If people start popping off, then we have to go through the whole "shoulda been respectful" "F you" "wall of shame" let us just avoid. Btw I think the lip looks alright.

gurley0916

Gurley=Last Name not girl
Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
1SLOMK3;1757886 said:
If you can only control 10% of the things around you, why worry about the other 90? You dont have to say home depot lips are gay,ricey,stupid just because you waste money on a real one that wont last half the time.

I still dont understand this argument? Why would home depot stuff last longer than a fiberglass or carbon fiber counterpart or even the oem one? Have people had them on their cars to prove this statement that there more durable than the other composite counterparts? The way Im seeing it is that you have to have more attention to the front of the car if you have a composite cause it wont bend, is that why some people like the rubberish home depot special? Just saying looks like home depot is for the budget people that dont want to worry about banging up a lip when they are mobbing over speed bumps and high curbs...

Found what you can use for your grill insert too and its at homedepot as well :naughty::naughty:
-----------> Click this

1SLOMK3

Dec 4, 2010
Arizona
The point of me making this thread is I wanted to see what kind of lips people have made......Ive seen the aftermarket ones and they are old news. Not everybody can afford to/want to spend 3+ times as much on a lip that has a high chance of getting broken if your car is low. Not to have people talk shit about it. Just because you have a genuine lip doesnt make you better than everybody else. If you dont like the "cheap,ghetto,ricey" look of it then you dont have to comment and tell everyone else that they are gay for making it.

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
Exactly, we don't have to comment, but we're free to. But since you're gonna tell us what to say, I'm gonna tell you to stop using the word "gay" as "bad".

- from my Archos 5 IT

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
At first I was like:

yourthread.jpg

But then I:

severe.jpg