47.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Supra15.JPG
    Supra15.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 37

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Cool pic I found of my car from before I bought it.

p150886_1.jpg

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Heckler said:
Where'd you pick it up anyway Loki?

I found it in the Buy and Sell, it was in Richmond, so I got Dave to take a look at it for me. He said "buy this car!" and after that the rest is history :)

JimR

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Canada
Awesome! Well in my case I looked for at least a year before I found mine, and in the end it had absolutely everything I wanted, plus it was only a five minute drive away! It was kind of unreal ...

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Heckler said:
Awesome! Well in my case I looked for at least a year before I found mine, and in the end it had absolutely everything I wanted, plus it was only a five minute drive away! It was kind of unreal ...

I looked for quite some time before I found this one, I called about it and luckily it was still there. I barely got it as it was, if it hadn't been for Dave I wouldn't have the car.

catback

Mar 30, 2005
bitterville
thats not a vacuum :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
i think:icon_conf :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Last edited:

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
CryoSlash said:
that guy with the vacuum in the background for some reason makes me want to laugh :yelrotflm

I'm pretty sure it's a suitcase, I wasn't there so I'm not completly sure but that's what it looks like in the full sized version of the pic.

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
Loki said:
Cool pic I found of my car from before I bought it.

p154037_1.jpg

ITS A SUITCASE!! Lol. Note the handle on the side, the rolling wheels, and the retractable handle on the top. Might be a bomb in a suitcase, but its definitely a suitcase. Unless its normal to vacuum a cobblestone walkway.

TargaSupra

Apr 4, 2005
Africa
My car back in the days. She has been on jack stands for over 2 years. I sure missed my ride.
suprafrontview0dd.jpg

Last edited:
N

NDBoost

Forgive the wire holding the muffler up :3d_frown:. still have to get the damn thing rehung.

But its got chromed 91 rims, blacked out front & side marker lights, tinted tails and 5% limo tint. Supra is in the process of getting all dings/dents etc repaired and repainted to black metallic should have that done here friday or so.

Red Dragon

Keep That on the Down Low
Jan 5, 2006
Austin, TX
Pic of the engine right after installing new hoses, and ceramic coated parts. And a shot of interior, with new ebrake boot, new shifter boot, and wideband installed. :icon_bigg

Attachments

• miscenginepics1015xq.jpg
    miscenginepics1015xq.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 105
  • miscenginepics1193es.jpg
    miscenginepics1193es.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 82
N

NDBoost

Red Dragon said:
Pic of the engine right after installing new hoses, and ceramic coated parts. And a shot of interior, with new ebrake boot, new shifter boot, and wideband installed. :icon_bigg
that is one clean motha fuckin interior and bay. Quite possibly one of my fav stock Facing INtake engine bays.