post a picture of ur supra key =)

89TMKiii

Jan 31, 2006
Oakland
wasup everyone..i dont know if anyone one has started this before but i was just wondering what kinda custom keys everyone has for there supra =)

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
Posting pics of your keys is not really the best thing to do IMO, unless you blur the cuts on the keys. (Stranger things have happened, can't be too careful.)

Last edited:

LamaRossa

One and Only LamaRossa
Apr 6, 2005
ct
jimi87-t said:
Posting pics of your keys is not really the best thing to do IMO, unless you blur the cuts on the keys. (Stranger things have happened, can't be too careful.)

Attachments

• LAMAROSSA KEY.jpg
    LAMAROSSA KEY.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 263

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
jimi87-t said:

Yup, a good locksmith can cut a key from a pic. (Figure out the keycode, cut exact key).

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Jeff Lange said:
Yup, a good locksmith can cut a key from a pic. (Figure out the keycode, cut exact key).

Dang, the locksmith who cut my key did not even need my old key nor a picture, he just looked in his book , punched some numbers in the computer ans voila, i had amaster key for my car...scaryyy!!!!!

WeDgE

Buh-bye 7M...
Jan 2, 2006
Alberta
I have 3 different keys for my car. 1 for driver's door, 1 for pass. door, 1 for ignition...only one I don't have a key for is the hatch... :( Really have to get around to putting them all on one key one day.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
WeDgE said:
I have 3 different keys for my car. 1 for driver's door, 1 for pass. door, 1 for ignition...only one I don't have a key for is the hatch... :( Really have to get around to putting them all on one key one day.

Like I said above, a good specialized locksmith cuts keys by actual manufacturer code. having one key for everything is so much easier..no fumbling..

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
suprastanger507mgte said:
Like I said above, a good specialized locksmith cuts keys by actual manufacturer code. having one key for everything is so much easier..no fumbling..

Chances are the locks were replaced.

Still, a locksmith can change the tumblers, etc, to make them all work for the same key.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
man i ahve all wasy hate my toyota key

i want factroy rubber end for it that says toyota or some thgin

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
keys.sized.jpg

My Marksman Alarm + Pager + Auto Start
My "INVR LUZ" custom license plate plate (I have the same thing on my car)
And my TRD Key (one of those ebay ones) ....

Note that my locksmith had to cut the grooves longer because the key did not go in all the way, so be wary of that when buying one of those ebay keys, you might need to spend $10 or so to get a locksmith to cut it. I have to get it re-chromed too since it's copper underneath and it's discolored now.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
CRE said:
^^^I'm picky as hell... I want a Toyota key!
I ordered one from Toyota, because I had a stupid Axxess key from wal-mart.
The head is the same, but stamped "Toyota"

Not too big of a deal, but I hate "generic" stuff.

born2drv: So, let me get this straight... You do understand that anyone that looks at that picture now knows your key code, the state you live in, and your license plate number? By George, that's a remarkable idea.

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
supra90turbo said:
born2drv: So, let me get this straight... You do understand that anyone that looks at that picture now knows your key code, the state you live in, and your license plate number? By George, that's a remarkable idea.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :nuts:

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
What do I care if you know my plate? It's a vanity plate.... not KA92KJSA or some shit..... everyone knows what my plate says anyways.

As for my key profile, etc... who cares.... if someone wants to break in my car, they will break in my car regardless. PLus that key doesn't open my doors anyways. If the alarm goes off I'm paged and I run out there with a Louisville :)

But seriously you people are too paranoid. If someone wants to know everything about me, they can just go online and pay someone $50 to get my social security #, blood type, you name it. Nothing is secret anymore. The only thing I would never do online is post obscene/vulgar/racial comments which could haunt me someday if I want to run for President or something ;)