Popped in to see what its all about

karbon

Apr 20, 2010
Hemel Hempstead
Evening/Morning/afternoon

Just read an exicting post from a former member of the mkiiisupra club who is on here, so I thought it only fair to see whats going on in here.

How we all doing?

karbon

Apr 20, 2010
Hemel Hempstead
martin p;1745278 said:
Yes mate looking good, can't wait to see more.

Not even close on the vauxhall bud, the car in question is actually an 850 T5. The original doorcards are not under the carbon, its a grp moulded card wrapped in carbon. Im planning to try the supra cards next, I have vented headlight covers planned for later this year as well.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
karbon;1745274 said:
Evening/Morning/afternoon

Just read an exicting post from a former member of the mkiiisupra club who is on here, so I thought it only fair to see whats going on in here.

How we all doing?

That would be mine, of course. Nice to see the Mark Broad fanclub here.

martin p

1JZ-GTE powered Supra.
Feb 5, 2006
East coast. UK
Kai;1745331 said:

Kai,

Please don't involve me in this, look at my Join date! plus you know i've been active on here since. I use Supramania for info an expert advice more so for 1Jz mechanical stuff.

P.s did you get the starter sorted?

Martin

martin p

1JZ-GTE powered Supra.
Feb 5, 2006
East coast. UK
Kai;1745454 said:
Not you Martin :p

Starter is on the 'to do' list - been feeling shitty lately, and the weather isn't helping! Sent you a message over on the book of face about brakes btw, did you get it mate?

Will have a look again, as I access mine via my mobile most of the time an I sometimes miss messages.

karbon

Apr 20, 2010
Hemel Hempstead
Kai;1745331 said:

Yes that would have been yours, however, you failed to see the word exciting, I come on here to see what its all about and then get insulted?? I have no ulterior motives, and I wasnt really active on the forum when all that crap went down, so please, dont involve me in it Kai. thanks for the warm welcome.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

martin p;1745285 said:
I'll have some New F/g ones later in the year if you need one for a mould?

that would be welcomed. Im planning to vent the headlight covers out rather than in, might look ok, might not, but always worth a try.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
I did see the word 'exciting' and found it to be sarcastic at best. If you found my comment insulting, then i apologise, and we shall move on from there.

Now as a more formal welcome - post up some pictures of your ride :)

karbon

Apr 20, 2010
Hemel Hempstead
Kai;1748298 said:
I did see the word 'exciting' and found it to be sarcastic at best. If you found my comment insulting, then i apologise, and we shall move on from there.

Now as a more formal welcome - post up some pictures of your ride :)

Wasnt meant as a sarcastic comment, but move on we shall.

My ride is currently having the usual HG replaced, however it will be running again tomorrow and ready for pictures. I have some of the inner rear arch rebuild if anyone wants to see?