PNWSN Event times,details,and t-shirts

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
PNWS T-shirts another batch being made up. Will have made Tuesday so if you want one will get smaller sizes this time sorry $15

Friday Drag racing Bremerton Raceway 3P.M.-9P.M. earlier you get there the better
$25 to race $10 to watch $8 to watch if military

Saturday Dynoing Drift office $65 3 pulls. Starts at 9A.M. sharp cruise afterwards up to Mt. Raineer and pictures

Sunday Show-n-shine Sonic on Southhill in Puyallup Starts 9A.M.-1P.M. awards givin out then.

Not charging for actual event but if people would like to donate for awards and drawings would be appreciated here is my paypal for proglowtalon30@aol.com Thank you to everyone

Triggarise

Jun 14, 2009
oly
I was able to make it to Bremerton yesterday but unfortunately was short on funds, im just wondering if there will be any more shirts sat or sun?

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Triggarise;1371824 said:
I was able to make it to Bremerton yesterday but unfortunately was short on funds, im just wondering if there will be any more shirts sat or sun?

Tejon (SidewawzSupra) still had some shirts available at the end of Bremerton, but no guarantees. If he sells out, Tanya can probably get you one made off her cafepress account at a higher price (she did the design).

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
modmonster2008;1371826 said:
can non-supra vehicles go to the Show-n-Shine? My supra still aint finished and im driving my corolla....

Sure.:icon_bigg You just can't line up, and compete w/ the Supra's.:nono:

Turbo Drifter

Dec 8, 2005
Surrey, BC Canada
91T breezen';1371916 said:
Sure.:icon_bigg You just can't line up, and compete w/ the Supra's.:nono:

Hey Tom is was nice meeting you, sorry we did not have more of a chance to talk. I got hassled at tech like I have never seen and then had a brake filer at the top end of the track doing 115mph. After not being able to find the brake parts needed to fix we limped home at 2 am last night not interested in pushing our luck any more.

Matt, (mattsplat72) if you read this thanks a lot for all the help yesterday and the offer of the stock brakes off the the front clip. Sorry I did not have more of a chance to talk.

Dave (Grimjack) Thinks for letting me run around in your car trying to fined the stock parts to replace my AP brakes at the track.

Hope all of you have a great weekend.

Jeremy

Pyrite

Jun 25, 2008
Yamhill, Or
Yaay I'm here got the car all buttoned up at like 3 pm. Left and drove at speeds im not used to. Got to drift office at like 740. Now we holed up in a days inn. See yall tomaree. Forgive the tard speak and the bad grammar. I have been busting ass to get the car ready. Not a whole lot of sleep.