Please help me deleted holiday photos :(

mytmk3

Oct 16, 2007
christchurch
As per title making some room I've deleted by mistake all of my holiday photos first week anyway I'm still in Thailand for another week.

Now I've read you can get them back. But the problem is took 6 or so photos while I was trying to figure out. Wtf I just did.

Now I'm still here for another week and I have a spare memory stick if I remove the card that I f$&kd up on and put another one in to contnue to taking photos for the next week will that make my job of retreaval difficult?

I'm hoping it has nothing to do with the camera just the card my other half is on the verge of castrating me over loosing the pictures to date telling here we can't use the camera for the rest of the trip will push her over the edge

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Ugh, sorry to hear man. I've had a hard drive wiped on accident, that sucked enough. Then more recently another drive (new, like a month old) just shit the bed on me. However, everything was replaceable fortunately, photos... that would suck to lose. Good luck, let us know if you're able to (and how) fix it. ;)

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
Piriform Recuva /story

Almost all of the software based solutions are the same. Recuva is free and easy to use. If it can't recover your data there are professional data recovery services.

PS, I used to do tech support for a major digicam manufacturer. ;)

mytmk3

Oct 16, 2007
christchurch
mkiii222;1835382 said:
Piriform Recuva /story

Almost all of the software based solutions are the same. Recuva is free and easy to use. If it can't recover your data there are professional data recovery services.

PS, I used to do tech support for a major digicam manufacturer. ;)

Just used this worked a treat! cheers mate :)