places in missouri

Supra1515

Jan 19, 2012
Missouri
looking for some good places in or around Missouri to pick up stuff for my supra. trying to bring the supra back to life. thanks for the help.

DOUBL3 D

Banned
Aug 22, 2010
Chesterfield,MO
www.facebook.com
There's a few shops in st Louis woth stuff. Nocturnal Motorsport/JDMhookup has tons of 1JZ and 2JZ stuff, same with Adrenaline and Speed and Sound. Dewey, Dan, and Omar at JDMhookup are all pretty straight. That said, your best bet is to buy parts online. It will ne cheaper and easier than going to a local shop

MightyAl

Jun 5, 2005
Chesterfield, MO
We used to have one almost every year in St Louis. Most people have gotten rid of their supras but we used to do it in the fall and meet at Queenie or a park that had a nice lot. There would be a couple dozen Mk3s and a few Mk4s and Mk2s. We would bring at least 3 or 4 from our shop.

Or we would organize all the Mk3s for other shows and have a group cruise in.

As far as shops that are still around, that have knowledge of the Supra, Speed and Sound is the only one I know that actually owned and built a Mk4. They did a few 1j swaps into Mk3s too.

MightyAl

Jun 5, 2005
Chesterfield, MO
DOUBL3 D;1891282 said:
If you guys are ever trying to cruise in the STL area PM me. I know Adrenaline has a really quick 1jz mk3 too

Is it a black 91-92 with a full recaro interior? If so then it might be my old car.

I didn't think adrenaline was still around.

DOUBL3 D

Banned
Aug 22, 2010
Chesterfield,MO
www.facebook.com
Not sure, its a built 1jz that apparently made 750whp... I know they still have the motor and ate still around. I know a guy that works there and they brought all their shop cars put for import face off in September's. They're better than they used to be