PINKS trailer March 19, 9pm.

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
suprahero;958982 said:
and when somebody hosts this, I get to see Kristel's boobies.

grab some popcorn and get ready for a show. getting this where everyone can see it shouldn't be that hard. i've got a couple ideas i am looking into. ;)

anyone who does host this should be prepared for a lot of traffic and bandwidth usage. if nothing else i wouldn't be surprised if it ends up on youtube seeing as how nearly everything ends up there these days.

lilmissmkiii....nice name. i hadn't noticed before. mine is the same, though i spell it differently. ;)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I curse my mum for spelling it the way she did ;)

If you can sort something out in getting this thing hosted, I will be SOOOOO thankful... I'm going away for the weekend to Toyota nationals, and am hoping I can get all us MkIII peoples together to watch it over the weekend!

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
I was wondering if it was just me. They will prob show it another time when no one is watching. It is a cover-up. Speed does not want the main audience base to witness a supra beating a chevelle.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprarich;963169 said:
I was wondering if it was just me. They will prob show it another time when no one is watching. It is a cover-up. Speed does not want the main audience base to witness a supra beating a chevelle.

LOL, true story Rich! :biglaugh:

It shows that it will be on at 10PM here. (lets pray)

Duane