Pictures from my last auto x event

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
Yea I did a PCA course one time that was mostly straightaways, I liked that one more mostly because I was getting into full boost for a long ways. My turbo can tend to be a lag monster on the small courses.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
suprakid24;1171645 said:
Yea I did a PCA course one time that was mostly straightaways, I liked that one more mostly because I was getting into full boost for a long ways. My turbo can tend to be a lag monster on the small courses.

nothing wrong with that cause when you out of a small course thats were it makes up for it.

yo I forgot to ad the pic of me hitting a cone.I'll get it up tomorrow

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
MK3.0dudeman;1179477 said:
:icon_evilI F***ING HATE UNDERSTEER:icon_evil
See my problem when I autox is oversteer, lol. Cool pics Dudeman, but holy tire lift. YOu look like you're ready to pick up that inside rear tire, what kind of suspension are you on, stock? That is the problem of your understeer, I KNOW my oversteer problem is a combination of having uber stiff Megan coilovers and ST sway bars. If I put the stock sway back on the rear or take it off all together then I get slightly less oversteer. So if you want to eliminate that understeer you should either get some good coilovers like the Megan's we sell or sway bars........ and Energy bushings! We have 2 sets in stock ;)

Sportmax;1178982 said:
Looking good man. I raced mine last weekend. Got 3rd place in my class. Only 3 guys in my class, a SS and a WS6 both with 315 slicks so i got my ass handed to me. But then again this was my first time racing my car and ive only had it like a month. need bigger better tires to help with my understeer lmao
Then you will need bigger brakes as well.:biglaugh: You could pick up one of my Doward kits!

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
ooo trust me I know why I have under steer.I have eibach springs with tokico shocks and there ass.I will have coilover soon enuff:naughty:but a lot longer than I like to think:nono:

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
p.s.Grimsta if I was going to pick up a wheel it would be cause of having stiff ass coilovers not because I have a lot of body roll and travel like I do.It may look like it's going to pick up but trust me they wont.Also I think it's next to impossible to get progresive springs to lift up a wheel.

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
MK3.0dudeman;1198225 said:
p.s.Grimsta if I was going to pick up a wheel it would be cause of having stiff ass coilovers not because I have a lot of body roll and travel like I do.It may look like it's going to pick up but trust me they wont.Also I think it's next to impossible to get progresive springs to lift up a wheel.
YOu could pick up a wheel with both really and the reasons for why are sort of the opposite of each other. But let me tell you w/ my stiff ass coilovers & with the sway bars I wasnt pickin up no wheels on hard turns. Not even coming close.

Yeah, Tokicos are ass, i feel ya, my car had Tokicos on it when i bought it way back when, they were only 9K miles old and blown to high hell. When you're ready for some coilovers let me know, I can hook you up. Megans for $900 shipped or anything else you may so desire