Photoshop help?

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
So I have a few projects (well, a lot of little ones that will take forever to implement) this winter to do but I need some help designing them to make sure they will look right to me. I want to remove my flushmount headlights completely and weld up the hood/modify the upper header panel so it looks like the headlights never existed, install a 20" single row LED light bar between my front turn signals (leaving about 3" of space on each side), widen the front and possibly the rear fenders an inch, raise the hood cowl an inch, replace the fog lights with small radiators (oil and PS), and pull out and paint my rear license plate frame (the black plastic around the plate) so it's only 3/4" from the edge and painted to match the body with no kill switch. Here's the shots I'm wanting to see done up with the mods. Anybody willing to tackle this challenge?

Much thank :)
Adam

Last edited:

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
1: what about using 89+ turn signals to make the grill area wider = wider light bar
2: what about high/low beam modulation?

Last edited:

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
yhatzee, I'm going to keep with the current turn signals I have. They are mint and the 20" bar will provide me with a ton of light. As for the lights, with how they all project outward. I'm not worried about High/Low modulation since they project out far but have a very crisp cut-off line. And with the LED light bar I will be well taken care of in that regard as well.

Sean, I'm not worried about street legal but the lighting would be safe for oncoming motorists. I will have the LED bar set back so it would be flush with my turn signals (just like the upper grill is). That will ensure I don't have a high splay of light. Also, the LED lights project with a very sharp cut-off and I will adjust them so they won't blind other drivers but light up the road very well.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I've messed with those light bars, they wouldn't be remotely legal for road use. It being a single line of light, being too low, etc would be an automatic failure (and a cop magnet)

On the headlight/hood molding in, that gold supra drift truck thing had it done. Wasn't a fan at all of it then...

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
have you considered painting the inside of your flush mounts to match the car? and eliminating the black trim around the cover?