Philly Supra Meet 2012!! Sunday, May 27th (aka Tease the Prisoners Meet)

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
I'm gonna try to make it down for this, but I really have no idea if I'll be able to. It's about a 4.5 hour drive for me, but I haven't been to a meet of any sort in ages. I'll touch base again closer to the date and find out what to bring if I'm able to come.

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
bump...around the corner.

cmon guys/gals how about some more people!! spread the word everyone. I believe there is a facebook event for this too that James started if you know people that aren't on the mania.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
No acting like fools, no bringing friends or family that will act like fools. That means no burning out in fucking Yaris' ...i will feed you to the prisoners after being pistol whipped if this occurs.

Thanks.

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
empera;1836301 said:
No acting like fools, no bringing friends or family that will act like fools. That means no burning out in fucking Yaris' ...i will feed you to the prisoners after being pistol whipped if this occurs.

Thanks.

OMG. yea i second that!! Basically no ricer shit!

SpoolinSupra;1836446 said:
Just finishing up a 2JZ swap/build. Hopefully I'll have it running in the coming weeks, and if so, I'll be there with lots of cold beer!

Sounds good! Do it!!

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
SpoolinSupra;1837377 said:
Nice, I'll actually know someone haha. I should be wrapping up most of the rest of the work today to be able to inspect the car, so I'll most likely be there

Forgot he had a red car. lol
Glad you atleast stuck with it. he went gay and got rid of his black supra and bought a bike then a subbie.