Philly Supra End of Year Meet ...before it gets too cold!!

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Need some input on what we should do.

I was thinking dyno day but then again some people would want to just do pulls and others would want to tune but either way it would be nice.

Maybe another cook out? Please let me know what you guys think.

cruzian7m

virgin islands native
Jul 31, 2005
phila,pa
Not sure...........kinda having some serious financial issues rite now. What ever you come up with I will try to attend.

SupraJDS

Mar 31, 2006
--
Hopefully my car will be out of the body shop soon so i can start putting it back together in time for this

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
you know me! I'm always down! I'm sure the usuals will show up too. Start a list.

We could do Neshaminy State Park, FDR Park, or we could do same park as usual but it might be a little colder/windy there now with it on the water. I'm always down for a dyno day too for some pulls and some tuning. Perfect weather for dyno pulls!

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
only problem with dyno day is that not everyone would participate so i'm not sure how cost effective that would be. Also it would only be pulls as not everyone is there to tune or time to tune will vary.

Maybe we can have our own tuning session and rent the dyno for a day for those who need a tune.

I'm thinking we can do another hooters day....maybe cruise and eat? Cheese steak run?

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
My search-bot directed me back to this thread since you mentioned "hooters day". That would be nice and warm inside...I mean the restaurant, not the girls. My car won't be available for like a week or so but after that I'd be up for this on the next clear, cool weekend. Or even a cheesesteak run if you guys don't like gorgeous babes with big tits who bring you beer and food.

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
Well Nick, if that's what you want I'm sure Julio would be down for a risquè day. Oh I mean we could just get some Chinese food. Lol

Turbobox

Aug 17, 2011
New Jersey
Is this meet still going to happen? I'd like to attend. It's been kind of boring lately... I'm not into those "clubs" that just do street races and start fights with other people. I'm too old for that crap. I'd just like to meet other supra enthusiasts who aren't arrogant jerks....

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
Well if we are we're going to have to do it real soon cause its starting to get cold out quick! We gotta figure out where and when asap!

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
i dunno man...been up to quite a few things. Im about to part out the mk3....either way im always down for a meet.

Again is everyone good with hooters?

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
At Hooters the breast is my favorite part.

p1779609_1.jpg

At Thanksgiving, I'm especially thankful for the finer examples of darker meat.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
lol nick....i like dark meat also, just not burnt

i bet the have plenty of breast and legs at hooters we can chow on...