Philly Area Supra Meet #3!!! May 25th, 2008

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
welp im tuned for drivability, couldn't get the boost tuned just yet so i will be at the meet but will be doing as much minimal driving as possible. As far as i can fix these stupid ass oil leaks!!!

Alpha WereFox

Supraholic
Aug 20, 2006
Poconos in PA
Hey Guys, I'll be going. I'm not a noob. I was Alpha WereFox on here but I forgot my pass. I used to have a 88 White Supra if anyone remembers. I added pics of it. I JUST got another Supra today, a 87. She has 92k org miles! Light blue with blue interior. God I'm so deep in love with it already, its been almost a year since I sold my last one. Anyways if anyone has a blue tarp back cover or a blue cig ash try let me know so you can bring it along and I'll buy it off ya depending on the cash, PM offers if you want. Only bad thing with my Supra is my dad said it has a knock or tap or whatever where the piston and rod connects. The kid drove it up 2 hours here to me in PA from NJ so it can't be that bad. Right?

Heres some pics:

My old Supra that some of you might now me by:

suprafront.jpg

suprarear.jpg

My new baby! (side molding in car, will be on at meet after I do some rust repair)

suprafrontnew.jpg

suprarearnew.jpg

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
Unfortunatley I will not be able to attend:icon_frow.

My wife's grandmother just passed away this evening, and they were very close. I will be driving down to the south to attend the services.... I was really looking forward to the meet, but I'll have to catch you guys at the next one.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
7thousandpiecesMGTE;1030429 said:
Unfortunatley I will not be able to attend:icon_frow.

My wife's grandmother just passed away this evening, and they were very close. I will be driving down to the south to attend the services.... I was really looking forward to the meet, but I'll have to catch you guys at the next one.

I am really sorry to hear that bro. my grandmother just passed away a couple of months ago so i know the feeling. Good luck with everything and hopefully we will see you next time.

irocznissan

May 28, 2006
nj
gaboonviper85;1030461 said:
sorry to hear that!!

Does anyone need an n/a flywheel thats going to be at the meet???? I have one thats needs to go!

haha this post is classic.

sorry for the loss 7thousand

irocznissan

May 28, 2006
nj
oh an btw just a lil bit of input..... i think that this thread should be put up on supraforums. only because b4 i join here i was on there and wondered wen and where the meets were. just my 3 cents

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
Im in need of the little clips that have the screw holes for the 2 side pieces of the 3piece spoiler. If anyone has them, lmk and bring em. I also have a ton of parts in my garage so lmk if anyone needs any stock shit.

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
I'm definately going. I gotta pull some money together for gas, but I'll be there.

SupraJDS, still need that ride?

EDIT:
69th post w00t!

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
btw guys i have tons of parts that i need to get rid of, i'll bring them with me and see if anyone needs anything. Mostly NA parts but there are some other things as well