Paul Walker`s Toyota Supra Fast and Furious sold for $185,000

Oct 11, 2005
Thousand Oaks, CA
Original Fast & Furious Toyota Supra stunt car. That's why this 1993 Toyota Supra, an original stunt car used in filming the first Furious movie and that starred in that installment's final drag race scene, fetched $185,000 at the Indianapolis Mecum auction in the second week of May.

The stunt car is a runner, with the desirable 3.0-liter 2JZ-GE inline-six and a 5-speed stick, though the twin Holley Performance nitrous bottles visible through the rear hatch aren't plumbed into the engine. Everything else is instantly recognizable: The Bomex body kit, the huge APR rear wing, the Dazz wheels, and those signature wild Modern Image graphics.

src: http://www.teamimports.com/2015/08/the-price-of-every-fast-and-furious-car_85.html?x=146&y=33

Toyota-Supra--fast-and--furious.jpg

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
It's funny that to most people in the actual Supra scene that car is sort of just a joke. N/A, with fake Nitrous and huge body kit... and yet it's responsible, at least in part, for a tremendous boost (pun intended) in value of the mkiv as a whole.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
I don't think much of that Supra. As a matter of fact I don't think much of the whole Fast and Furious franchise. I think those cars and movies are a ricers wet dream. That youtube video doesn't do anything to validate it as an icon. A lot of those cars in that vid are a joke or don't even exist. And then that vid continues to list real icons after their list of 50 most famous cars. The love bug, '55 Chevy in Two lane blacktop, Mad Max' Falcon XB GT, National Lampoon's Vacation Wagon are icons. Is the F&F Supra a famous car, sure. Icon, no.