Parking brake wire

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
Someone tell me where the parking brake wire is... trying to install a new hks turbo timer. I have the adapter harness in and the ground wire hooked up already, also I have center console removed.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
For whatever its worth, I have looked all around the ebrake and see no wires at all, other than the steel cable.

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
Found some info, my cars main harness is messed up, has to be because the timer doesn't function like it should

RickyRicardo

Apr 5, 2013
Texas
MKIIISupraGuy;1769293 said:
Someone tell me where the parking brake wire is... trying to install a new hks turbo timer. I have the adapter harness in and the ground wire hooked up already, also I have center console removed.

Hey did you ever find this out? I have a hks turbo timer type-0 and that's the damn last thing I'm trying to figure out. Thanks.

RickyRicardo

Apr 5, 2013
Texas
hvyman;1963576 said:
There is 1 wire coming from the ebrake assembly. It's not that hard to find.

Yea, I took mine apart because that damn turbo timer was there when I bought it, but never worked. So I decided to take it apart and everything was hooked up except the grey wire which goes to the hand break and yea mine doesn't go anywhere. It's suppose to be hooked up to the hand break isn't it?

vyqumazy.jpg