PacNW Supra sighting thread

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
I saw a white package 91/92 with an aftermarket exhaust on I5 or 99 North today (sorry, I wasn't driving and don't remember where I saw it). I was with my buddy in his black C6 Corvette. Was that someone from here?

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Just Got passed by this white with grey trim 89+ on i5 sb exit 289

aefdc082-0c7f-02a8.jpg

Sent from my C771

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Sort of sighting. I was sighted.

Yesterday at Lakewood Town Center (after I stuffed myself at 5 Guys) I pull up to NFCU (bank) in my 83 Daily and guy walking by asks me if my car is an 84, I say no, 83, as it doesn't have the wrap-around side markers (but I do have an 84, LOL, and an 82 w/ 44k). But I'm posting this here because it turns out he has an 88 and an 92, so I steered him to this forum (he had no ideas there were Supra Meets and Forums), plus told him about Centralia (told him at the minimum to show up at the corner of Tacoma Mall Blvd & 56th at ~10 even if he can't do the full day). Plus the July Supra Nationals in Seattle. I specifically told him to look at the PNW subsection here.

Discussed some local shops that know Toyotas (Rabidchimp Performance in UP, Ischii in Bellevue) as he is considering a 2JZ swap. Again, told him the Tacoma pitstop before Centralia will show him lots of options.

I was wearing one of the ballcaps I got off MarkS (ra24man) of Vancouver Toyota at some meet - so he asked if I worked at Toyota - LOL, no - but show up at Nationals and you might just get one too. Hopefully we'll get another Supra (MK III) owner involved in the Supra scene.

soupersupra

Apr 7, 2008
Spokane, WA
nacho8705;1555423 said:
Hey,

saw a black turbo mk3 yesterday on my test drive, you said that you had just been pulled over, we cruised for a few blocks. Are you on the forums, if so, who are you?

It was probably me. Theres only 2 black ones that I know of on the north side mines by far the cleanest besides my seats.