PacNW Supra sighting thread

supra girl

supra girl
May 13, 2010
tricity washington
This morning...receive a call about a pretty black Supra with a sunroof going thru the double round about in Kennewick near HWY 395. I think I know who... but nothing confirmed..Supra was too quick to get a plate number......

connor.stephens

Nov 17, 2010
Clackamas, OR
Yesterday i saw a black mkiv with euro hood scoop, trd wing, rmm front lip, and black wheels at clackamas town center. car was AMAZING. Best black Mkiv i've ever seen.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
supra girl;1713125 said:
This morning...receive a call about a pretty black Supra with a sunroof going thru the double round about in Kennewick near HWY 395. I think I know who... but nothing confirmed..Supra was too quick to get a plate number......

That would be THIS GUY! :D

SRZMK3

do the supras in federal way go to this forum.. i see like at least 3 supras in federal way daily driven every time i go places... an 87 maroon supra drives down 21st ave in twin lakes almost the same time as me every day, i see an 87 dark blue supra that usually passes me on the other side of the road when i leave from work, i see a 88 white supra with sawblades about twice a week, and i see a different maroon supra by Decatur highschool with sawblades quite a bit too, and there is a black 87 supra that lives 3 blocks from me but i dont see it move EVER and there is also a clean 85 silver supra that ive seen parked in the same place for at least 6 years i pass it every day.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Yes im talking about you maroon and white supra that passed me on 21st while i was filling paperwork out from rear ending a truck.

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
1StTurbo;1716801 said:
Headed you way today mk3tattos will try to swing in tuesday and say hi

Awesome!!! I should be home by then, we are in cali right now and are heading back today. If you need my number, just send a pm

Last edited:

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
I saw a wingless dark blue MKIII with an aftermarket FMIC on 70th/Old Redmond Rd. today in Redmond. Was it someone on here? I didn't recognize the car or the driver.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Jtek;1541429 said:
really really clean light blue turbo 5sp. I usually don't post sightings, but this was nice. Wasn't 4x4, either. Andreson+sr500/4th plain. I was in my red/black 85 gts rolla

I only know of two in this area one is mine and the other is real clean but I don't think he is on here

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Rickstar22

Rocker...Not Hippie
Feb 22, 2011
Graham-Puyallup, WA
Saw this car at the Tacoma Mall today parked by the Macy's....
p1734870_1.jpg