PacNW Supra nationals 2010 website is up! Register now!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
This event is going to be BIG! Import tuner will be covering this event and we have sponsors on board to make this even better this year!

Check out the website for more details. http://www.pacnwsupranationals.com

Thanks
Duane

Banner.jpg

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
This just had to be on a weekend I'm down at Mission doing pit for my buddy on an SCCBC race weekend :( I'll be busy right from Friday night until Sunday evening. That sucks....maybe I'll be able to pop over to the drag track on Friday night and at least do some watching.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
radiod;1524372 said:
This just had to be on a weekend I'm down at Mission doing pit for my buddy on an SCCBC race weekend :( I'll be busy right from Friday night until Sunday evening. That sucks....maybe I'll be able to pop over to the drag track on Friday night and at least do some watching.

You have 5 months notice, change your plans. ;)

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
upgradedsupra;1524384 said:
You have 5 months notice, change your plans. ;)

Hard to change plans when you're registered as a pit crew chief for one of the cars otherwise I'd be very torn and seriously tempted ;) He AND his dad (who is also racing) are fellow Supra owners and drivers though.... haha! That being said though, his dad's picked up an NSX and has been driving that a lot more recently :( I want his Supra....such nice condition. Though last time he sold it, he went back to the guy 2 weeks later and offered him $750 more than what he sold it for...couldn't stand being away from it :p

I probably won't be able to show up for the other parts of the meet, but I'll be trying to make it out to at the very least spectate on Friday. We'll see if I've got all the kinks and bugs worked out of the car to feel comfortable racing it.

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
Quick question...

The $20...is that price per car? Per attendee? What about just coming to watch and maybe take part in the cruise, but not take part in the other events? And finally, what if my car blows up on me before then and I'm registered :p.

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
Another quick question...

I just noticed the "off topic (non-supra)" awards. One of my buddies drives a skyline and was wondering what sort of cars were expected in that area. He very well might be in if it's open to other cars as well.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
radiod;1524432 said:
Quick question...

The $20...is that price per car? Per attendee? What about just coming to watch and maybe take part in the cruise, but not take part in the other events? And finally, what if my car blows up on me before then and I'm registered :p.

The registration is non refundable since we take this money and put it towards T-shirts and food. It is price per attendee/car. Whether you are part of the cruise or just the show and shine, you are taking part. After all, it's only 20 dollars, it won't break the bank. Support the event and register your Supra!

Duane

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
I'm not sure if I will be drag racing (depends on the cars reliability/tune), so can I register and pay for it, but if I decide not to race can I give the drag credit to another car/owner?

agm

Jul 1, 2009
Nanaimo, BC
2 big single supported mkiv's and a built t88 wingless r32 skyline comin over from nanaimo.
possibly a soarer or 2 and an aristo and if were lucky, an NA-TT swap mkiv.
hmm maybe even a super clean modded turbo LHD fd rx7

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Enraged;1532232 said:
I'm not sure if I will be drag racing (depends on the cars reliability/tune), so can I register and pay for it, but if I decide not to race can I give the drag credit to another car/owner?

So, you want to register and MAY or MAY NOT race? If you can not race for some unforeseen reason, you can give it to another owner. Your name will on a list so you would have to be there to show your ID.