overseas vin number

wanaturbo

Aug 30, 2006
Musberg Germany
First and formost Hello Phil here, I don't have a supra anymore but did have an MKII while in Maryland anyhew I'm lookin at getting into an MKIII turbo but can't figure out what year it is I tried Carfax but that turned up no results I tried German Websites that also brought out nothing so now I turn to the comunity what year is this supra this is the vin number I got out form under the hood (JT1LBMA7000095689) anyone help would be greatly appreciated

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Those are not a US vin, so they are not the same. And the manufacturer, engine, chasis, model, series, etc is the begining. On the US VIN, the year is a letter about halfway through.

bryanintexas

aaarrrrrggghhhh!!!!!
Apr 4, 2005
spring, texas
Nick M said:
Those are not a US vin, so they are not the same. And the manufacturer, engine, chasis, model, series, etc is the begining. On the US VIN, the year is a letter about halfway through.

10TH digit/letter

bryank

Feb 28, 2006
Bournemouth, UK
wanaturbo said:
First and formost Hello Phil here, I don't have a supra anymore but did have an MKII while in Maryland anyhew I'm lookin at getting into an MKIII turbo but can't figure out what year it is I tried Carfax but that turned up no results I tried German Websites that also brought out nothing so now I turn to the comunity what year is this supra this is the vin number I got out form under the hood (JT1LBMA7000095689) anyone help would be greatly appreciated

I think that's April 1988 :) (May 1988 started with 97590 according to the info i've seen)

cheers,

Bryan