Our upcoming wedding (April 21st)

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Hey guys,
We sent out an evite/email to everyone who's email address we have (local Supra group). We are needing for ya'll to email us at g099521@yahoo.com and give us your name/mailing address.

For some reason, the invitations we mail to the forum usernames and locations don't appear recognizable by the US Postal Service :nuts:

E&A

P.S.
We understand that some of you are far away (like Lance and Sherry), and may not be able to drive up for the wedding, but we would like to extend invitations to our Texas friends and fellow enthusiasts anyways.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Congrats and good luck. Never go to bed mad, and never ask if you can have a threesome with her sister..............:biglaugh:

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
She is awesome...! No sisters, but a twin would def. be too much to handle ;-) We're kinda greedy tho and won't share anyways ;-)

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
FYI... Bachelor party is the 13th...~7PM-~2AM

Send me an email if ya wanna come out and I'll reply with details. I give your email addy to the best man and he'll get ya on the lists.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks for the invite, but I'll have to settle for some pictures. There's no way I can make it to Dallas. We're having a T-ball tournament like every weekend and I'm the coach. Good luck with your marriage, and enjoy your lap dance, uh, I mean pachelor party...............:naughty:

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
^^ They're big and made of brass... she has a backpack on wheels already waiting ;-)