Old Tyres ;)

Tom_D

Jan 27, 2009
UK
I just put some old tyres on for a bit of fun ;)

[youtube]8cxT9Akfl_U[/youtube]

Tom_D

Jan 27, 2009
UK
northwestsupra;1379420 said:
hehe ssqv, i still have my old tires and sawblads just for this reason, wonder what they will do with the extra power lol

I need to get rid of the ssqv, it's too damn loud and annoying now :biglaugh:

I may go back to stock which has no bov at all (as the factory 1GGTE came) or a greddy type s as it's a little more subtle :)

suprisingly there's still a ton of tread left so maybe another video is needed with some more smoke and sliding fun ;)

7mgtorC

Formerly SupraMann
Mar 5, 2008
California
Tom_D;1379751 said:
I need to get rid of the ssqv, it's too damn loud and annoying now :biglaugh:

I may go back to stock which has no bov at all (as the factory 1GGTE came) or a greddy type s as it's a little more subtle :)

suprisingly there's still a ton of tread left so maybe another video is needed with some more smoke and sliding fun ;)

I have greddy type s and want to get an ssqv. lol .. lets trade!

D7MSupra

Ive Infracted
Apr 6, 2008
Richmond, Virginia, United States
I burned off 2 sets of stock tires that came on my parts car. One set was brand new almost. The newer ones took a good bit of abuse before I took them off because they made driving in the rain to risky. I was gonna make a video or 2 but it never went down with a digital but I got one doozy on high 8. I also found a weak turbo cooling hose.:nono: your video was pretty sweet. You should have done it where you could go into some doughnuts after getting the tires nice and gooey.

Last edited:

Tom_D

Jan 27, 2009
UK
D7MSupra;1382879 said:
You should have done it where you could go into some doughnuts after getting the tires nice and gooey.

Oh if only I cold find somewhere to do that :( here our car parks are tiny and I dought i'll find a bit of open land to mess about in :(

I wish I were in North America as you guys seem to have tons of large spaces to play around in with no one around to bother you :)