Old members roll call.

evilone

they call me Tatter Salad
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Worth
just got back myself.sux we lost everything but hopefully in time we will get alot more back then what we had

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
i'm here. same name. too lazy to add pictures and avatars and such. but i'm here.
just a little irked i gotta start over.. ::sigh::
i was getting ready to change my title to "SM's 3000 club" or something

Cz.

CAR > FAMILY
Mar 31, 2005
Seattle, WA
After realizing that the whole place got turned upside down I've reregistered also. Same name except now I have a period at the end, because you need at least 3 characters.

M

MisterTurbineTwister

I'm sorry to hear that their had to be such an action. I'll be in and out of here as usual.

Why would someone mess with SM? I think it's worthless to do something like that and to whom it may concern, read the list of reasons below as to why:

1. Nobody cares. You're not going to make a difference. No one gives a shit if you know how to download something and everything will be back to how it was before you thought you were funny and used someone elses crappy software.

2. It's a waste of time. If you spent enough time in thought alone pondering and sulking about the reasons for doing something so pointless and neanderthol, you could have done the following things with your time:

a. Gone to work and made money to suppot yourself (not a bright concept, but it's more productive than what you spent your time on).

b. Gone to school and educated yourself in any manner, including education against such excessively stupid acts. God only knows you need it, obviously.

c. Gone out with your friends (if any) and socialized or at least did something mildly more intertaining and satisfying to your peanut brain.

3.It's dissapointing. You're setting a poor example of craftsmanship, skill and showing a lack in intuition and ability to think for yourself. There are much more funny things to do than to shoot up someones database on the internet. Go make a potato gun or video tape your friend doing a backflip onto your car and knocking himself out in the process. Get creative and at least be original for the sake of the intelligent species.

With that said, I wish everyone else well and I hope to see everyone back.