Oklahoma Thread

Fozbo

7M Love
Apr 4, 2005
Norman, Oklahoma
Here it is, a thread for those of us in Oklahoma. Whether it is the OKC area, Tulsa, or anywhere else, just come on in and introduce yourself.

I'll start it off:

I'm Devon KM
I live in Norman, OK
I own a white '89 turbo with a little work done to it

I've seen a couple new supras running around town since school is back in, hopefully they'll make their way here as well.

djmtpocket

Aug 18, 2005
Tulsa Oklahoma
Tanner

Moving to Tulsa from Stillwater currently....
1988 Turbo heavily modified...and seized at the moment. Hopefully getting time soon in the next few months after moving to tear it down and see what happened....At which point I may be looking for a new block, due to poor machine work by a crummy machine shop.

blackgamer16

Supra Driver
Apr 27, 2005
Sooner Country
I guess am next in the AA class. lol

Am Tony from Norman, OK. I drive an 87 Supra T w/ quite a few mods- current T4 turbo is dying on me. Damn Turbo rebuilders screwing me over anyways besides that hopefully we can meet/ get toghether or something.

Side Note:
I saw a black Mk3 w/ an aftermarket wing driving in midwest city. Curious to know who he is.

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
Hi, I'm Charles and I've been a '91 Turbo driver for 4 years now.
crowd: Hi Charles :icon_razz

I live in Moore.
Just found out my intake manifold gasket has blown out at #6 & egr. I'll be replacing it this weekend hopefully.

MA70Supra88 - I like that pic in your sig

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
whats up guys?
my name is Belal. most of my friends call me "B"
i have an 89 turbo, targa, supra. it is white with blue interior.
i bought it with a blown motor. it should be running within the next month or so with bpu.

IF ANYONE NEEDS PARTS LET ME KNOW. I HAVE A PARTS CAR AS WELL. I AM WILLING TO SELL IT AS A WHOLE. let me know if you guys need anything

i was always wanted to to start an oklahoma thread, but i got lazy.
hopefully we will setup some meets in the near future. i am looking forward to meeting everyone.

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
hey guys i'm toua lor but most people call me tou, its pronouned like two. i have a midnight pearl blue 86 n/a sports edition ma70 w/ a 1jz swap. its got a pt70 and a couple of other stuff. i've had this car since i was 15 and now i'm 22. i live on the border of OK and AR but i come to tulsa alot.

Last edited:

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
is this it for us mkIII guys around the tulsa area? oh yea does anyone have an extra slave cylinder thats is fully functional? mine sezided up on me and i want to pick up a used one locally? let me know

Last edited:

blackgamer16

Supra Driver
Apr 27, 2005
Sooner Country
86_sports_1jz said:
is this it for us mkIII guys around the tulsa area? oh yea does anyone have an extra slave cylinder thats is fully functional? mine sezided up on me and i want to pick up a used one locally? let me know

for the hassle, for me the easiest place that i found one at besides the dealer was online and pretty cheap. The kool thing is depending on what time you order it you should see it next day. I cant find the website right at the moment but i'll pm you when i get back from work.

blackgamer16

Supra Driver
Apr 27, 2005
Sooner Country
So what all does everything got in their Mk3 Supra and what are your Future Plans... And pics if you got em too:bigthumb:

Mine:
Stock bottom end
2.0Mhq from Titan
Stock Head w/ Street PnP
Ron's FFIM w/ Q45
Walbro 255Hp pump w/ 680cc PTE injectors
PWR Radiator
24 by 12 by 4 Ebay Intercooler
Custom 3.5" IC pipes (cold side) and 3" IC Pipes (made by me:icon_mrgr)
T04e 60 trim turbo upgrade to a 60-1 wheel (Bearings blown)
Powerhouse Racing Exh Mani
3" back Turbo Back exhaust
Than the typical- Tial BOV, HKS Wastegate

And Tuning it thru VPC-SAFC

Future Plans:
Upgrading to 300zx 4 piston calipers/mk4 rotors in Nov.
Make Custom Catch Can and adapt braided lines for the PCV lines
Bigger Turbo
Fix few Maint. Problems (leaking hatch/sunroof)

Fozbo

7M Love
Apr 4, 2005
Norman, Oklahoma
Currently:

Turbonetics 62-1
Modified ebay tubular manifold + hks style wastegate
3" turbo back exhaust
3" intercooler piping
GReddy BOV
Large front mount intercooler
Wiseco pistons, eagle rods, clevite bearings, ARP hardware
Rebuilt head + 5 angle valve job
Cometic MHG + ARP studs
K&N FIPK
Freshly rebuilt R154

I have a MAFT-Pro complete install (including innovative wideband) sitting right next to me. I might go ahead and install the wideband today (trying to figure out the switched power source to tap).

Future plans (before spring):

Full fuel system (injectors, pump, FPR, etc.)
Much needed paint job

(After this spring)

Eventually a FFIM with a different IC setup.
Who knows what else...