Oklahoma Thread

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
86_sports_1jz;1249778 said:
lol
i think i'm coming, but i'm not sure if i want to drag race. how much is it and how many people do you have so far? what is the class? if you can get me some info i might

Here is all the info you need on the drags! We already have 15 people signed up and paid for!

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522418

BlackMKIII;1249919 said:
Holy shit. I completely forgot how much closer I am to that, now. For sure I WANT to go, whether of not I can is a matter of debate.

You guys should go to this. You are not very far at all! I'll be down there on Friday and Sat! I'll be leaving DFW on Friday Morning with a couple others probably if you guys want to meet up you can!

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
sorry man i wish i could race with you guys but i can't. i'm not ready cuz of the class i will be put in. hopefully guys find some more people

yung2ner

3E5 LOVER
Hey my names Nik I've been a member on here for like two years but just doing research and stuff. I can't go to tx 09 but probably next year (get my license back) I just bought turbotrevs 90 Turbo Targa 3e5 (fully built motor) great car my second mkiii. while i'm waiting for my license I'm going to tune the car for ~400 hp just gotta put a 57 trim on and make sure the injectors are good (640cc supposedly) and lex afm already have electronics, exhaust, mhg (2 mm)

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
86_sports_1jz;1250101 said:
sorry man i wish i could race with you guys but i can't. i'm not ready cuz of the class i will be put in. hopefully guys find some more people

Why is that, what class would you fit in? We might be changing the rules anyways because we need a couple more people!!

Anybody else from OK coming down??

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
frontierguy25;1258676 said:
Why is that, what class would you fit in? We might be changing the rules anyways because we need a couple more people!!

i don't have my car tuned yet, no slicks on the rims lol, i'm missing a nitrous fitting that i can't find and i would fit into class 3 which those cars would be too fast for me to run with as of right now.

CaptainT7m

Sep 7, 2008
Tulsa ok
Mini Supra/Car Meet Saturday April 11th, Tulsa Ok
Hey everyone, my name is Chase and im hosting a Mini Supra meet sat. april 11th. All Supra, Lexus, Toyota, or any other make are welcome to come. The purpose is to meet some new people talk about cars and cruise. The plan is to meet at Chandler Park in Tulsa Ok around 5-6pm on Saturday to line up the cars for pics and a nice cookout with hotdogs and hamburgers. Pitching in on refreshments and food would be greatly welcome. Then after that everyone crusin out to Memorial to cruise and have a good time. Remember all cars are welcome and hope to see you there.

Also please post on this thread if your planning to come and what you drive so i can estimate the number of cars arriving.

If you need directions or have any questions PM me or text me at 918-853-8352.

Thanks and lets have some fun!
Chase

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
hey guys there will be an akransas meet on saturday in fayetteville, you guys are welcome to come if you like