oil catch can

mikes_88_supra

Nov 5, 2007
Missouri
sorry if you all think this is a dumb question but i cant figure out which way is the best to run a catch can on a 1jz single turbo. its a dm 60-1 trim turbo if that makes any difference. i have searched it a bunch and i can find a lot of threads on it but nobody says which way is the best.

mikes_88_supra

Nov 5, 2007
Missouri
does anybody have a pic of how theres is hooked up. i wanna use the catch can for the whole pcv system like Dylan JZ "My plan is to use the second method with the same catch-can I have hooked up to my twins." if anybody has a pic of this setup that would be awesome

mikes_88_supra

Nov 5, 2007
Missouri
destrux- isnt the breather supposed to have a vacuum on it though isnt that why its hooked to the pre turbo line? with the jaz breather tank how were you able to get it to run both lines i could only find tanks with one inlet and a drain. also were did you mount your tank? its supposed to be as far away from heat as possible to help the oil condesate right?

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

also if i do it the same way you did i just need to put a new pcv valve in and i should be good as far as the drivers side goes correct?