Ohio/cincinnati Members

mk3ftMFw

Mini Toon Burnout!! FTW!!
Jan 24, 2007
Cincy
Im going to be tearing out my 7m, its my first time removing a 7m... and any experience or a lent hand would be greatly appreciated. If anyone would like to stop by and lend a hand we will be doing it sometime this summer before i go back to school.

I'll get an official date when i run it past some of my other buds. Im located in Cincy and hopefully i can stir up some interest and get a some experience in my garage.

OO and boos are welcome, assuming your the legal drinking age.

mk3ftMFw

Jan 24, 2007
Cincy
wel i had a drunk driver drive through my house... so its been postponed for a time when my garage isnt stuffed with the contractors crap. But thanks...

mk3ftMFw

Jan 24, 2007
Cincy
How does November 17th sound? Is that too soon? If you want to do it that Sunday, that will work too.. but ill have to move a TV to watch the games ha ha.

Another question, obviously i've never pulled a 7m before.. you guys think it possible to pull it in a single day?

Here's what I have,

- A pepboys engine hoist (got it for 50 bucks hopefully it wont snap in two).
- A leveler for the hoist.
- I think i need chains.
- I have three crappy pepboys jack stands
- A pep boys jack
- Pretty simple arrangement of tools, the basics mostly, still need to invest in a torque wrench.
- I need a breaker bar too..

Hopefully I can get a lot of you "experts" out here, and it will be faster then I anticipated. Feel free to bring tools and maybe one or two jack stands (hopefully i scrounge up some crap from a few buddies). Your help will be much appreciated, and I hope some of you may be willing to lend a hand. Thanks again guys, hope to hear from you soon.

I think i will have my camera there too, we can snap some pics. BYOB!