ohh fuk, I killed it ....

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
,,, makes me start tio wainder,,, think I killed it in a matter of 2.5 to 3.5 weeks alone,,,, another full kg bites it...

use to be about a keg a month,,, .. withought me, thers a be a few pple out of a job,,,

what doesnt kill me makes me stonger... an maintain my younth

Will

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
how many pitchers you drink a night?

i know how the feelin is.. i seemed to go through 5L in the last two nights.. i think my family tapped into my heineken....

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
pimptrizkit;904963 said:
how many pitchers you drink a night?

i know how the feelin is.. i seemed to go through 5L in the last two nights.. i think my family tapped into my heineken....

no pitchers,,,,

Will

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
It's not party if you do it every day by yourself... a keg at a time....

I love beer as much as anyone I know and can't wait to have a tap or two in my own house. But at some point its not about enjoying the beer so much as getting away from reality. Which is fine every now and then, but every single day is a whole other story.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Damn man.

I used to love pale ale, and some beers... but, now I can't have anything that's made with wheat or barely, so no Alaxander Keith's for me... :cry:

I gave up drinking for the most part... I'll get a bit smashed once and a while with friends... but I boozed enough back in college that my friends know what I'm capable of in a bar, lol ;)