Oh the CARNAGE! *not for the faint of heart*

mecevans

Supramania Contributor
Jan 18, 2009
M-bay, cali
post up your mk3 supra wrecks,accidents or incidents no matter how nasty and embarrassing.:cry: i know there are some out there much worse than mine. drive safe and be careful out there!

driving 9am on a Thursday on an on ramp when a lady jumped two lanes on a solid line. clipped me and sent me into a divider thing. tires turned to cottage cheese, bent left side beam thing but drove it home after *convincing* the hood to open. 240k RIP

plan to either strip it:cry: or use it as a track only car:evil2:.
money from striping it would go into the 88 with a seized engine i am going to buy though.feel bad about wrecking this one so ill bring one back from the dead!

Attachments

• IMG_1218.jpg
    IMG_1218.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1220.jpg
    IMG_1220.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_1222.jpg
    IMG_1222.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

T-MA71

Always broken down member
Mar 16, 2008
Nashua, NH
Not much of a wreck but the only accident i've ever been in. I was 16 getting outa school. Backed up when this white trash girl hanging with her homies was speeding down the lot decided it was smart to go around me and i hit her. She was at fault she had like 8 homies in the honduhh. Her car was scrap metal. I only suffered scratches in the rear bumper and a broken tail light.

Long story short. Her insurance tried to blame it on me.... I told him the girl he's insuring is a retard. 2 Weeks later i got the newspaper. Guess who just flipped her car and killed her friend!? (This really did happen)

Dumb bitch didn't even lose her license. She only got a slap on the wrist and her parents paid 2k to the other family... She's a rich little girl.

Don't know where my pics of her honduh went but this is my old supra. (Going to the junkyard now too much rust).

sm_photo_missing.jpg

A little sandpaper and paint from pepboys did the job.
p1345505_1.jpg

And a week after i ordered new tail lights and new seals. I also took the liberty of rewarding myself with a new sound system.

p1345505_2.jpg

Yep! That's pretty much it.

Polythamus

May 24, 2009
Melbourne
I was 18 and had had my liscence for a month, just bought my 1989 ga70 supra. Was Grand Final day and i was driving a few mates to maccas from mates place after the game. 3 of them were crammed in the back, they had been drinking n were quite rowdy.

Anyway went to overtake a vm commodore in front of me, she turned in front of me as i passed her and i hit her side door. She told the insurance she was indicating, i swore she wasnt but doesnt matter, i paid the bill.

l_7dfc879cc3adbbd413343249a0d98163.jpg

I fixed her up myself, cost me $200 for a new panel and $200 to get sprayed, looks as good as new :)

I swear i will never crash my car again, 2 years on and going strong :)

tacoma_kyle

Apr 12, 2009
Klamath Falls, OR
That blows... It looks fixable. Seems like the driver side apron (as Toyota calls them...) needs a lot of work or replacement of some sort. Getting that stuff aligned is a bitch. I wrecked my tacoma and fixed it. Like your Supra but a bit worse.

Good luck on whatever you decide.

driftin_supra

May 7, 2009
tacoma wa
mines bad, i caught a curb in it, and totaled my cars passenger rear end, its fixed and im currently driving it:icon_bigg but life lessons learned.

Attachments

• angelasp8i010.jpg
    angelasp8i010.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 88
  • carwreck015.jpg
    carwreck015.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 70
  • angelasp8i024.jpg
    angelasp8i024.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 65

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
well heres mine nothing to bad but this is how i bought it:

previous owner drove into a snow back damaging the rebar, bumper , and minor frame damage, wing was ripped out, taillights were smashed, hit and run on the door.

before:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

after:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Zapp

Dec 6, 2008
Chicago
Chambers;1346968 said:
When I first picked up my 87, this is what it was.

img1679c.jpg

img1682r.jpg

After a new nose, some persuasive pulling, and rims, This is what it is now. Thankfully!

img2015.jpg

EEWWWW, Bling Bling

Thank god you got rid of those things, lol

nickiec88

May 23, 2010
Marengo, Il
88 targa, taken from me while she was parked for the night by a drunk driver.
Sad story, just glad I wasn't in it.
Picture 252.JPGuntitled.JPG

It was pushed a full car length forward, and up into the neighbors lawn.
His poor 4x4 ranger suffered from a broken tie rod end and scuffed chrome bumper....

The cop refused to give him a breath test as "It wasn't necessary" :: angry ::
He got a Driving to fast for conditions ticket.
(This is a 20 mph road through a subdivision)

Nick

AbsoluteSpeed

Aug 8, 2007
Edmonton AB
I managed to bend the drivers side knuckle winter drifting in a church parking lot once (Oh to be 18 again).

And this was the demise of the very same car.
p1952928_1.jpg

A Sebring made a left turn in front of me. Never liked those cars..
Frame was damaged so, the car was parted out and the recently build motor (with forged internals) was sold off cheap. I'm regretting that now :(

Scooter7M

Apr 16, 2013
Hopkinsville, KY
Since everyones showing their wreck stories, here's mine. This is what happens when someone starts to roll at a green light, then locks their brakes up. She had the ride of way and there was no reason for her to stop. She even told the cop it was her fault, and my insurance still said I was at fault. CAM00084.jpg

DeMoN2318

May 24, 2012
Arizona
gsxr141;1953089 said:
how the hell did that happen? ^

~70mph @ ~6700 rpm around a 25mph curve...oil sloshed to one side of the pan...low oil thanks to Toyota mechanics being dumb...#2 cylinder got too hot and kablamo!

You could see obvious discoloration on the #2 cylinder in the block and the crank shaft was also discolored at the #2 journal

2 Lessons learned: Dont get oil changes at the dealership, and dont race on the highway...I have taken 1 lesson to heart...can you guess which one? :icon_evil:naughty: