:: OFFICIAL INDY2K10 THREAD - May 7-9, 2010 :: WITH DYNO POLL ::

Do you plan to Dyno at INDY2K10?

• Total voters

TSiZj

Mar 11, 2010
Indy
I had to work sunday, thats why i couldn't make it. looks like i should have called in sick though lol...

ben42391

Aug 20, 2009
Greenwood
madsupra88;1564499 said:
Peter over at the dyno shop sent me the first 3 runs, he didnt send me the best run which really wasnt that big of a difference

354 whp
312 lbtq

Safc wasnt hooked up right so couldnt tune anything, BUT i really do appreciate you letting me use it man, even though i didnt hook it up right just the fact that you went out of your way to help a supra brother out was clutch. thanks again!

no problem I don't need it if you want I will still have it though for a good price;)

PCguylovesSupra

Happy go lucky......
Jun 18, 2007
Southwest MI
Sunday was so much better for weather. Watching all the cars dyno was cool. For me... next year cook out. :biglaugh: Jeff I will coordinate it with you. Just the the whole picnic and sitting around and talking with everyone I really enjoy. So how many days until Indy2k11?? :naughty:

Scott

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
IndyMK3;1564344 said:
StiCk3- hey man sry you couldnt make it this year i really wanted to see the Gay blue SC with a torqueless 1jz lol jk. :biglaugh: So yea PM me your number, i have a little parts list that i need help with lol.

Looking forward to Chi2k10 and Kyana2k10 :evil2: but my car will be there lol

Well aren't u the comedian? first you bash my car then you expect me to get you parts?? You're funny!!

TSiZj

Mar 11, 2010
Indy
ben42391;1564887 said:
madsupra88;1564499 said:
Peter over at the dyno shop sent me the first 3 runs, he didnt send me the best run which really wasnt that big of a difference

354 whp
312 lbtq

Safc wasnt hooked up right so couldnt tune anything, BUT i really do appreciate you letting me use it man, even though i didnt hook it up right just the fact that you went out of your way to help a supra brother out was clutch. thanks again!

no problem I don't need it if you want I will still have it though for a good price;)

Fail (Ben's ability to quote something properly)

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
StiCk3;1566073 said:
Well aren't u the comedian? first you bash my car then you expect me to get you parts?? You're funny!!

are you kidding me lol i love the sc =) but no seriously i really like the color of your sc.... its very different... you dont see many with that color.... and even tho the 1j doesn't have ass loads of torque most of the time its more reliable than a 7m so its all good in my book.... plus i think 1j's sound amazing lol

If i could do it all over again i would have bought a 1j for my car instead of getting a jdm 7m ....:slap:

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
CCBMStocks;1567022 said:

wow those are nice pics.. What kinda camera??

Glad I could make it out even though I wish I could have been there with two cars instead of one. Glad to see familiar faces again and new ones of course. And I did get my other car running as well. Ended up being something very simple. A bad plug!!!! uggghhhh. Thought I was going to have to release road rage, on the way home, as an old man who was driving crazy ended up throwing rocks up on my car. :: angry :: Anyway. Hope I can make the next meet. Keep the pics and videos coming!

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
IndyMK3;1567104 said:
are you kidding me lol i love the sc =) but no seriously i really like the color of your sc.... its very different... you dont see many with that color.... and even tho the 1j doesn't have ass loads of torque most of the time its more reliable than a 7m so its all good in my book.... plus i think 1j's sound amazing lol

If i could do it all over again i would have bought a 1j for my car instead of getting a jdm 7m ....:slap:

ahhh the ass kissing saves the day ;)

too bad you weren't here the other day...it DID come alive and boosted it for like 2 mins. Next day steering went out, and now the car won't start....again....

something tells me it doesn't want to come back home lol. one of these days it will come to life and stay alive.

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
StiCk3;1567501 said:
ahhh the ass kissing saves the day ;)

too bad you weren't here the other day...it DID come alive and boosted it for like 2 mins. Next day steering went out, and now the car won't start....again....

something tells me it doesn't want to come back home lol. one of these days it will come to life and stay alive.

haha lolz.... i wish i was still at home in indy .... living here in ohio sucks... i only have like 2 cool supra owners to hang out with.... one has a family so he doesnt come around too often and the other is graduating here in 3 weeks .... fail....

oh hey i have a buddie tho that is about to do the same swap... he got the full swap .. wiring harness, r154 trans for the sc .... everything just has to extend the harness... any tips on what could make it go smoother?

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
IndyMK3;1567530 said:
haha lolz.... i wish i was still at home in indy .... living here in ohio sucks... i only have like 2 cool supra owners to hang out with.... one has a family so he doesnt come around too often and the other is graduating here in 3 weeks .... fail....

oh hey i have a buddie tho that is about to do the same swap... he got the full swap .. wiring harness, r154 trans for the sc .... everything just has to extend the harness... any tips on what could make it go smoother?

is it going into an SC as well? or is it a supra? I've found a lot and learned a lot...the hard way. For the harness, i wish i did mine over again and extended it on the main harness rather than the wires before the connectors, would help me identifying electrical problems down the road.

IDK about the R154 into the SC (i re used my W58), i think you need a MK3 front halfshaft in order to run it to the diff successfully, and even then the speedo will be off because the rear end is a different ratio.

Also depending on the year, it is NOT plug and play as i was first led to believe. If he has a 95+ SC, he's going to run into some hicks in the wiring like i did. It took me a while but with chris's help we got it figured out. I still need to wire up my Temp gauge and get the CEL working, but i know what needs to be done.

There is a ton more i could babble on about, PM me his details so i can go through it and give him the right info.

And yea you need to get over here more often

wesbeech

Beech Performance Motorsports
Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
IndyMK3;1567530 said:
haha lolz.... i wish i was still at home in indy .... living here in ohio sucks... i only have like 2 cool supra owners to hang out with....

Your not to far from me are you? Come hang out.

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
wesbeech;1568620 said:
Your not to far from me are you? Come hang out.

I may want to take you up on that as well. Perhaps Indy and I can make a run out this summer sometime?

-crisp

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
No video!!!! I per-fect. ;)

Per-fect = I'm going to be on this one for a few months-ish.

Sorry I've been fairly inactive here recently. I've been suuuuper busy.

The Silver Supra may be gone soon. :( This just means time to get back to working on the Blue Supra. :)

Jeff

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
Boost Lee;1569921 said:
No video!!!! I per-fect. ;)

Per-fect = I'm going to be on this one for a few months-ish.

Sorry I've been fairly inactive here recently. I've been suuuuper busy.

The Silver Supra may be gone soon. :( This just means time to get back to working on the Blue Supra. :)

Jeff

gone?? I havent even seen it yet and its already leaving? Didnt know it was for sale