:: OFFICIAL INDY2K10 THREAD - May 7-9, 2010 :: WITH DYNO POLL ::

Do you plan to Dyno at INDY2K10?

• Total voters

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
HEY everyone.... im just letting everyone know that ill be bringing a set of bomex replica sideskirts to the meet !!!! $100 take them off of my hands... i need money to get my car back on the road..... PM me for Pics or call.... 317 474 1216

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Quick question,

Do we get to participate in the WW at the strip or are we only allowed tp spectate.

If so how much is the entry fee to spec or race?

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Aww crap i was hoping to take my car down the track but i guess the tickets are already closed out for WW, and its $10 a person for spectating.

Is there a plan for us to hit the track n race at all that weekend, I would really like to see what my new setup gets me !

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
inbetween sessions you can run. that's what we did last time. it's just you aren't competing on a team per se. be prepared tho, tech is fairly strict at ORP

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYBODY!!!

I am SUPER stoked for this weekend! :D

Just a few quick things that may not have been mentioned or to take as a quick reminder:

ENTRY FEE TO WINGED WARRIOR: $10 at the gate

COST TO RUN DOWN THE DRAG STRIP: $20, IIRC... But will be a heads up notice depending upon how the event is going.

REMINDER: MEETING SATURDAY MORNING AT 8:00AM AT KROGER PARKING LOT IN SOUTHERN PLAZA - DEPARTING TO O'REILLY RACEWAY PARK AT 8:30-8:45AM

REMINDER: SUNDAY'S DYNO DAY AT COZZOLINO MOTORSPORTS IS AT 10:00AM. (We'll be dynoing there for 3-4 hours, then leaving to go to a cookout/dinner/photoshoot)

I will not be in my car this year, unfortunately - So I'll be riding shotgun in another car. :(
Don't hesitate to blow me up at any time if you have any questions! 317-395-8362

Thanks guys!!!!

Jeff

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN

Just a few quick things that may not have been mentioned or to take as a quick reminder:

COST TO RUN DOWN THE DRAG STRIP: $20, IIRC... But will be a heads up notice depending upon how the event is going.

REMINDER: MEETING SATURDAY MORNING AT 8:00AM AT KROGER PARKING LOT IN SOUTHERN PLAZA - DEPARTING TO O'REILLY RACEWAY PARK AT 8:30-8:45AM

REMINDER: SUNDAY'S DYNO DAY AT COZZOLINO MOTORSPORTS IS AT 10:00AM. (We'll be dynoing there for 3-4 hours, then leaving to go to a cookout/dinner/photoshoot)

I will not be in my car this year, unfortunately - So I'll be riding shotgun in another car. :(
Don't hesitate to blow me up at any time if you have any questions! 317-395-8362

Thanks guys!!!!

Jeff

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
Boost Lee;1560897 said:

Thanks guys!!!!

Jeff

We meeting anywhere Friday night?

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
We better ber meeting up fri night lol ill be arriving in indy around 2 p.m ill be checking in to my hotel and all that crap, then i have to swap out my rear wheels (which i need help from any kind members in indy to allow me to do it at their house) :)

Then the show begins!!

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
madsupra88;1560976 said:
We better ber meeting up fri night lol ill be arriving in indy around 2 p.m ill be checking in to my hotel and all that crap, then i have to swap out my rear wheels (which i need help from any kind members in indy to allow me to do it at their house) :)

Then the show begins!!

I don't have the best layout here at the house, but you are MORE than welcomed to come use my driveway to swap wheels,
Or worst case, will be hanging out at another members house and can just do it wherever we end up at! Just call me when you get to Indy. :)

ZoomZoomZoom;1561117 said:
If you are interested in any parts, and plan to be at the Indy2k10 meet, let me know and I will bring those parts with me for you to look at. I am leaving late Friday afternoon, please PM me beforehand!!

So glad that you are coming up!!! I haven't really heard from many KY'ers, then again, I've been too busy to have time to get on the forums much.
I figure I'll start making a few roll calls for reminders to everybody one last time! :) See you Friday afternoon/evening!!! :)

Jeff

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Goin over the car as wespeak, makin sure everything is nice n tight! packing up tonight so well be ready to hit the road tomorrow morning :)

Will call when we get there jeff.

thaks

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
FRIDAY NIGHT: Dinner at 8:00PM on Southside of Indianapolis (Steak-n-Shake, Hooters? You name it) -
Then hitting up the SS and enjoy the scene at TRU Motorsports (as long as there's no rain).

aljordan;1562034 said:
I'll be around.. no car though as it's still on stands. At least it is unless I get motivated to finish it up today.

Boooooo. What's the scoop, Al? Get it done if it's able to be done; "Activities" don't start until tomorrow morning! ;)

madsupra88;1561529 said:
Goin over the car as wespeak, makin sure everything is nice n tight! packing up tonight so well be ready to hit the road tomorrow morning :)

Will call when we get there jeff.

thaks

Awesome, man! Just give me a buzz when you get into Indy and I'll shoot you my address or the exit off the interstate to meet at.
Meanwhile, myself and suprafanatic (Nate) are just hanging out waiting for tonight. :)

MDCmotorsports;1562036 said:
FYI. FRIDAY NIGHT DRAGS TONIGHT @ ORP @ 5PM

This is optional..... If you guys want to go the track tonight (Same place we'll be going tomorrow morning, too)... then I'm okay with that.
Just don't want to burn you guys out on going to the same place 2 days in a row.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
EARLY MORNING ROLL CALL - Headed to Southern Plaza on this surprisingly cool morning in about half an hour! :)

See everyone there or at O'Reilly Raceway Park!

Last minute problems/help, call my cell! 317-395-8362

Jeff L.