obx headers

Finnon

Mar 26, 2006
South Shields, Tyne & Wear ENGLAND
a few owners in england, me included were trying to get hold of these for our cars. unfortunately they needed lots of modification to make them fit as they would foul the steering column. in the end we didnt bother with them which was a shame

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
Don't mean to butt in here, but I own an exhaust that Robert (935motorsports) made, and I must say if you guys want the best and you want it right, he will make your headers for you perfect, just how you want. He knows exactly how to do it.

I don't think there is ANY na header that bolts on just fine, so for all you people that want one, it will require modification regardless of brand.

I used to have a pacesetter modified with a 2.5" straight pipe bolting up to a 3" catless exhaust, and let me tell you guys it's a whole different car :)

And btw 300 for a new header is a damn good deal no matter if it's modified or not. They used to be a lot more

935motorsports

Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, CA
I believe that the only header that bolts on perfectly is one modified by us.

The reason being that we actually fit it to a car to make sure that it fits how you want it to.

I take as much pride in doing an NA header, NA exhaust, as a 3" downpipe for a big single turbo kit. It is all fun.

We can have the parts tig welded also for extra cost.

bryank

Feb 28, 2006
Bournemouth, UK
Finnon said:
a few owners in england, me included were trying to get hold of these for our cars. unfortunately they needed lots of modification to make them fit as they would foul the steering column. in the end we didnt bother with them which was a shame

LOL hey Finnon, two of us have them... and yes they need a lot of work to make them fit; far more than for US cars..

Cheers,

Bryan

jazzsaxman1988

smells like burnt waffles
May 6, 2006
Dinwiddie, VA
www.cygnusx1.net
Finnon said:

That's why you guys should get cars with steering wheels on the correct side of the car and drive on the correct side of the road. ;-) Just kidding... too bad for you guys in the World Cup though- at least you did better than us (USA)...